Do I dare ask the hottest guy in school out?

So the guy I like has every girls heart. He and his twin are the hottest and most popular guys at my school. Do I dare take my chance? I think he might like me too. He calls me nicknames and I’m the only girl he has a nickname for.
  • Yes, he probs likes you if he calls u nicknames
  • No, just see where things go on their own

24

Most Helpful Guy

• Just be brave, if you don't try think you already have a "no" but think that if you try and really try to maybe you can have a "yes" and if not, well you're just like you started ^^

Most Helpful Girl

• Try, but don't get upset if he rejects. You never know what's going on in their heads.