What is love 2 u?

I want to hear ur opinion in what is love in my personal opinion love is when to people synchronize and live their life as one not two people, such as saying oh I do this because I love her, to me that's some super fake shit, I believe more in , oh hey We can do this together what do u Think? Nah I'm good why don't We just hang out with Our friends and meet up. later.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Love is a connection or bond between two people and its supposed to get stronger as you two grow together and I agree with you its also when two people come together as one

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• John 3:16. Not kidding.
    But keeping the things "humanistic", well, for me, basically love is everything and its in everything. Much or little and in the different forms, but its still there.
    Love goes from expecting someone at the bus stop to having to admit their child to a rehab clinic if he is involved with drugs. It is important to emphasize that love is not only beauty, affection, affection and all these beautiful things. No. Love often hurts, causes internal discomfort (the case of the mother with the dependent child) and is often full of "no". Love is not permissiveness, much less debauchery. Love is freedom, not dependence. Love is to deliver to receive, to give without expecting something in return. Love is giving, love is by and for the other.
    Love is to bear much quiet, to relieve, to forgive. Mostly forgiving.
    He who does not forgive hardly loves, for he does not even know what love is (since we only give what we have, only those who love are capable of loving too).
    There are so many things I could say, but there is a limit of characters.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• When two people find a loving connection for each other, not something right away, but the feeling has slowly grown between the two.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ditto

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Love is not a physical relationship only. It's a natural need by the nature. According to me Love is pure and pious.

0|0
    0|0
  • Love is chemicals in the brain that compels us to mate.

0|0
    0|0
  • Repetition and necessity over a long period of time

0|0
    0|0
  • Baby don't hurt me, don't hurt me, no more.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes