New to dating ish. Is this a red flag or should I keep seeing him?

I’ve been single for 2 years. I made a tinder almost 2 and a half months ago. A couple of weeks into the dreaded swipes, I matched with a guy who I’ve now been seeing for 2 months. We see each other 2-3 times a week. I’ve slept over his place religiously the past 5 Tuesday’s along with random days. We have a lot in common, he calls me babe/baby and treats me like his girlfriend. A month in he asked the “what are we” only because I jokingly said that saying “we’re hanging out” sounded funny to me. I brought it up the next day and he told me he didn’t wanna rush anything and wasn’t ready to put a label on anything which was fine with me because it had only been a month. During that conversation he did say “I want to be able to go out with my friends and you know...” but he wasn’t able to explain what he meant. I’ve yet to meet his friends. This past month things have only gotten better, he’s told his parents about me, my birthday is coming up and he just got us tickets to a concert as an early present. He’s spending my birthday with me and meeting all my friends for the first time and taking me out to dinner the day after. He makes me dinner when I stay over and is super attentive. I haven’t been on tinder since but today one of my friends asked to check mine so she looked for my conversation with him and pulled up his profile. I noticed he’s updated his picture to a picture he’s taken this past month. He also updated his anthem to an artist we talked about 2 weeks ago. I don’t wanna overreact but I really like him. We don’t have a label which is what makes me more uneasy. Should I bring it up? Does this mean he’s still looking and seeing what else is out there? Or should I just wait another month and see how everything goes?

02