What are good cheap dates that don't require a lot of planning?

Driving away from the city lights, into the mountains and doing some stargazing, is awesome, and doing day trips to visit gardens, and see concerts and plays is creative and fun. But a lot of trips like that require a lot of planning and scheduling.

What are good cheap dates someone can do at the spur of the moment that don't require a lot of planning and forethought, but is more creative and thoughtful than the typical coffee, dinner, movies & drinks?

23

Most Helpful Girl

• Ask her what she like so you know what to plan in the future. If she's the right one, she doesn't want to spend your money. I personally find sheap things fun. I like bowling, stupid things like that just to spend time together. I'm bad at bowling. But I think its fun. Best date ever for this one. Lol

Most Helpful Guy

• I too would like to know some of these ideas. All I’ve done is walk in the rain and go get bubble tea