What are signs a guy wants a hookup vs a relationship?

I’ve been talking to this guy for about a month now, we’ve hung out twice. The first time we hung out we went out to eat and talked, basically just got to know each other a little bit. Once dinner was over he paid and we went our separate ways. We talk daily both equally initiating conversation. The 2nd time we hung out, I invited him over to my place, originally to watch a movie and possibly sleep with him. After the movie and some talking in between we ended up making out but not sleeping together. He wanted to but the thought of actually having feelings for him came up and I decided to wait. He was alright with waiting, so the remainder of the night we cuddled and talked. When he left, he asked to see me again and possibly go out to dinner. It kind of seems like he likes me but I’m oblivious to signs and need verbal confirmation but it’s too soon to ask for that. I just don’t want to waste my time.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Not sure, but I think if a guy is flattering you, or compliments you excessively then asks something of you, be careful of their intentions. That is all I can say. Take compliments gratefully, but intentions of anyone aren't always crystal.

0|0
    0|0
  • This is relationship material

0|0
    0|0
  • I mean... you're the one who wants to go cowgirl on him so soon. He might just see you as a hit it and quit it.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes