Is there any truth to the idea that most girls only wanting to date the top 20% of men?

37

Most Helpful Guy

• Hellyeah😂

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

What Girls Said 3

• nah not really, I do think people settle to a certain extent as it's unlikely you'll find someone that meets ALL your preferences. But people have such varying degrees of tastes when it comes to partner selection despite the overlap in certain characteristics that its hard to believe that only 20% of men are selected as women's choice for dating. It's exaggerated.

• When I go to party city I never know which 20 delicious candies to choose. So many options. I end up getting frustrated and leave. Then when I've walked away, I regret not choosing at least one candy.

• Yes, but the "top 20%" of men really varies from woman to woman. It's her top 20, not everyone's top 20.

What Guys Said 6

• My opinion
    Too be honest everyone wants to date the top 20%
    But it's all about perspective
    Sometimes the top 20% is just not money
    It's example
    . Knowledge
    . Confidence
    . Nature
    Etc etc
    Study does show people are attracted to successful people but my opinions it's because these people show survival skills in this world and that's y they are a but different when u compare them from the rest of the world

• Nope

• No that is not true

• Yep. It is true. 100%

• Yeah

• That is very very very very true!!