F'boys, why me?

I just come a cross, bad guys who just want one thing or it doesn't work out with them and I'm not that type of person to really attract them. My hope for my love life is none existing.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• ... you're young and guys your age are affected by hormones. Besides, it might be the crowd you're running with. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

1|2
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• Try portraying yourself differently? I don't know you, but most of my femae friends who attract fboys and wonder why is because they post pictures half naked or go out with cleavage everywhere. If that's you, try being a bit more reserved and focusing more on being friendly than being attractive. Guys who are nice go for girls who are nice

0|0
    0|0
  • If it's happening to you on multiple occasions surely you are intrested in the wrong type of guys no?

1|1
    0|0
  • Usually men heart starts between his legs at such age. Don't worry if you don't wanna loose your virganity yet then don't pay attention

1|0
    1|0
  • You're just a whore with low self-esteem and keep choosing wrong to compensate some sort of daddy issues... Sluts are needed too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't choose them don't entertain them. simple.

1|1
    0|0
  • Have high standards

2|1
    0|0
  • The chosen one will come

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes