"I love you so much as a person" PLEASE EXPLAIN?

My boyfriend of five months just ended things. I'm heartbroken. Late night I got a text from him saying he was really upset. "i love you so much as a person. It just hit me. You were unreal. I'm really upset."

Can someone tell me what exactly this means and how to respond, if I reply at all?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• "You don't know what you have until you lose it"

This is common after breakup. I would be cautious because if he has you again he will soon forget and leave you again.

Most Helpful Girl

• He knows he made a mistake and will probably ask for you back, DONT go back. He'll do it again, unless he works incredibly hard to get you back, then you know he cares