How do I stop over analysing over someone that could potentially work out between the two of us?

So I have been talking to this great guy so far, we seem to be really hitting it off. We have a lot in common. We both like each other and like talking to each other. We have talked on the phone a lot and been talking to him for a month but just started talking on the phone recently. I am overthinking on things like, is he my type, am i going too fast with him. Should we be talking this way so soon. I feel comfortable with him so far. I've been told every relationship or situation is different with everyone. I'm going based off how my siblings relationships are and thinking everything else is bad.

03