What does it mean when a guys says he's going to get me addicted to him?

He said it in a very confident joking way after our first date, but im not sure why and what that means!

1113

Most Helpful Guy

• There are certain things that a guy can do, act, and say, that influences how much a woman desires him. Most of this stuff occurs while you are away from each other. If this guy knows what he is doing, he can build extreme attraction, and even obsession.

However, it tends to work much better if you do not announce it. The fact is, people respond to different psychological stimuli, and women respond to things in ways that can be used to make them more interested in you.

If this guy does know what he is doing, you probably won't know until it's too late... but since he announced it, it changes things some what...

• You're so right, the narcissist gave away his game by telling me and announcing it, not very a very good move!

• I mean he is really good at it he knows wht he's doing and his hands can really push the right buttons, maybe that's what he meant... :-/

• Maybe. If that is the case then it's likely he has many more tricks up his sleeve that will get you hooked. Also, when a guy gets in your head, you question things that he says and does... just like you've done here... so by announcing it, he's already got you thinking about him enough to wonder what he meant...

Most Helpful Girl

• Run. A man once said this to me. What he meant was: I don't like your confidence or freedom. I want to bring that confidence down a couple notches. Please don't take it as he wants to be with you and ONLY you forever. Beginning stages of a full blown Narc.

• Yup he's def narcissist!! Me addicted to you, honey you have no idea who you're talking to! I can play your game much better than you lollll