What does it mean when a guys says he's going to get me addicted to him?

He said it in a very confident joking way after our first date, but im not sure why and what that means!

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• There are certain things that a guy can do, act, and say, that influences how much a woman desires him. Most of this stuff occurs while you are away from each other. If this guy knows what he is doing, he can build extreme attraction, and even obsession.

However, it tends to work much better if you do not announce it. The fact is, people respond to different psychological stimuli, and women respond to things in ways that can be used to make them more interested in you.

If this guy does know what he is doing, you probably won't know until it's too late... but since he announced it, it changes things some what...

1|0
    0|0
    • You're so right, the narcissist gave away his game by telling me and announcing it, not very a very good move!

• Show All
    • I mean he is really good at it he knows wht he's doing and his hands can really push the right buttons, maybe that's what he meant... :-/

• Maybe. If that is the case then it's likely he has many more tricks up his sleeve that will get you hooked. Also, when a guy gets in your head, you question things that he says and does... just like you've done here... so by announcing it, he's already got you thinking about him enough to wonder what he meant...

Most Helpful Girl

• Run. A man once said this to me. What he meant was: I don't like your confidence or freedom. I want to bring that confidence down a couple notches. Please don't take it as he wants to be with you and ONLY you forever. Beginning stages of a full blown Narc.

2|1
    1|0
    • Yup he's def narcissist!! Me addicted to you, honey you have no idea who you're talking to! I can play your game much better than you lollll

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 12

• Be skeptical. As guys will honestly just say whatever shit they think sounds good. See if he can truly keep to his words and be as interesting as he really think he is, or if he's just puffing air being cocky.

1|1
    0|0
  • That means that he will try to make you keep interested. Or maybe even fall in love.

1|0
    0|0
  • It usually means he knows that you are going to like me a lot and you might not want to leave my side or something like that.

1|0
    0|0
    • Never been clingy not gonna start today loll

• Show All
    • Keep acting this way! Girls want to feel like you love them, the good girls at least!

• Bad girls are way different they want good guys and good girls sometimes want bad guys it’s weird

• Run... it means he's going to play with your head (Emotions)

Like have a great date and not call for 3 days, or have a long conversation, understand what you like, do it to get you excited, then take a step back once he has you hooked...

Sad, I know because I use to do it... in my single days

0|0
    0|0
  • Cocaine dick... its real not a joke... funny thing is is that you can kick a habit and the drug never knows. Thats why relationships have to be more than sex

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds like a gigantic cheating cunt. Best not bother... you'll fall hard and wonder why you never broke up when the writing was on the wall while more put together men were asking you out.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a sexual comment. Yet it really depends on the context of the conversation and conversation prior to.

0|0
    0|0
  • He Is going to inject you with his drug, and in its absence you will crave it... dirty girl

0|0
    0|0
  • He's going to get you on Heroin

0|0
    0|1
    • Oh god c'mon actual answers would be nice

• He means what he says. He wants you to NEED him by making you fall madly in love. But honestly, he's probably never kissed another girl so I think you're safe.

• He means that you will love him badly!!!

1|0
    0|1
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 10

• I think it’s just a weird comment intended to suggest that he likes you and wants you to like him back.

1|0
    0|0
  • It means he is a player. Be careful and hold your heart

0|0
    0|0
  • Ehhh take it with a grain of salt, he may be possessive.

0|0
    0|0
  • U can't live without him

1|0
    1|0
  • he's gonna get yout o like him

1|0
    0|1
  • Holy cow I wish a man said that to me

1|0
    0|1
    • I wish a man said I love you for the beautiful woman you are... this comment is just loaded with what the heck are you even saying! Ugh

• Lucky you !

1|0
    0|1
  • Sounds a little dodgy to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • He's gonna fuck you real hard.

0|1
    0|0
  • You will fall in love with him

0|0
    0|0