What do you use to build up the confidence to approach someone?

Not everyone is confident 100% of the time. What gives you the most confidence to approach someone?
  • Alochol
  • Drugs
  • Sexy clothes
    Vote C
  • Good personal hygine
    Vote D
  • Working out
    Vote E
  • Some or all of the above
    Vote F
  • Other response
    Vote G

1566

Most Helpful Guy

• The 5 second rule... See someone you like... approach within 5 seconds. The monkey brain is in your head to protect you from all things that could harm you. Obviously approaching someone will not harm you but the hard wiring is still their from long ago. If you approached the wrong person back in the day (village times) you could lose your life. We need to overcome this false fear and just approach before your brain talks you out of it.

Most Helpful Girl

• The fact I WANT to approach them, that what do I have to lose by simply saying "Hi" to them or asking a question? What if I never get this opportunity again to see them or what if this person has a significant impact on my life?