Do most relationships start as a hook up?

Do most relationships start as a hook up?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope! The approach thay many modern women take of trying to sleep with a guy and get him hooked in a low pressure, subtle way simply doesn't work 99% of the time.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 25

• It depends on both of the individuals. If both are open minded kinda yes
    Else if the other person really loves another one and he /she wants to wait and go slow then she /he will a have relationship without the hookup with other

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't say most, but I would say that all of my relationships start with sex on the first or second date, and not intending to be a one-night stand.

0|0
    0|0
  • No
    Im writing this extra sentence because gag says my opinion is too short or too long.
    I disagree. In this case, "no" suffices 😒

0|2
    0|0
  • Most failed relationships starts with hookups though, but most successful relationships don't.

0|2
    0|0
    • Also another thing is that most hookups don't turn into a relationship since the guys is mostly looking for just sex and the woman most of the times catches feelings.

• Sometimes. And those are the best ones sometimes to

0|0
    0|0
    • Yea I’ve been talking to this guy one day he wants to date. The next day he doesn’t. But he still wants to hook up. I think he’s confused and doesn’t know what he wants.

• Show All
    • A relationship

• Ok well. Then maybe u should ask him.. hey. So whats wrong with yoi... He will say huh.. nothing is wrong.. You say.. well How long the doctor say You had to wait... until you ask me out

• I would say minority do. If it's just a hook up guys only ever seem to see it as such

0|0
    0|0
  • can't say... none of my relationship started this way.

0|1
    0|0
  • I guess it depends on how you choose to start relationships

0|1
    0|0
  • I wouldn't start a relationship from a hookup, and I don't do hook ups really

0|0
    0|0
  • Dunno never had a relationship in the way you mean it

0|0
    0|0
  • No I tend to think most happen with a second casual look and the flirtatious fifth wink

0|0
    0|0
  • Only friends with benefits do.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn’t say most, no.

0|1
    0|0
  • No!!

0|0
    0|0
  • No...

0|0
    0|0
  • Only the fuck buddy kind.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah 100%

0|0
    0|0
  • No none of my relationships started as a hookup.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope.

0|0
    0|0
  • No they do not

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

Recommended myTakes