My girlfriend doesn’t post pictures of me on Instagram and facebook is she ashamed of me?

Hello I have been dating with my girlfriend for about 4 months now. She had a boyfriend and left him for me.. I still think she is not fully over him and sometimes I feel like she misses him aside from that she never post anything with me. I used to be a club promoter and apparently she doesn’t like the idea she is now with me almost like she is hiding me from the world. Can someone help me It really bothers me that she is this way.

12