My girlfriend doesn’t post pictures of me on Instagram and facebook is she ashamed of me?

Hello I have been dating with my girlfriend for about 4 months now. She had a boyfriend and left him for me.. I still think she is not fully over him and sometimes I feel like she misses him aside from that she never post anything with me. I used to be a club promoter and apparently she doesn’t like the idea she is now with me almost like she is hiding me from the world. Can someone help me It really bothers me that she is this way.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• You guys are barely at the start of a relationship so it's totally normal for not post pictures of you yet and why is it so important for her to post pictures of you I mean I rarely ever post pictures of my boyfriend I maybe have 3 or 4 on my Instagram and maybe 2 on my Facebook

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Go and open up with her! Keeping these things between you and her would cause miss understand the situation. Ask her if she's ok and take her out somewhere where she could be with you and just hang out. Let her know how important she is to you right now. Good luck with your engagement. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Is she using instagram for business or just fun?

Did she introduce you to her friends?

Have you gone overboard acting jealous or questioning her ever?

Did her ex dump her?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes