People get upset when I tell them I will only marry a virgin. Why is that?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Why should they be upset? It’s your life

0|2
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 7

• Because their ashamed of their own sexual choices and can't believe that people like still exist. A foolish and big mistake to believe that. That's the price to pay when you choose to have premarital sex. As long as you have valid reasons why they can't get upset. The only valid reason to get upset about, is when you get to have sex with different women, but she has to be pure. As a virgin myself, that would even get me upset.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because it's not realistic nowadays and if you're not a virgin yourself, it's hypocritical and old fashioned to request a woman to be a virgin, because of your own insecurities.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well if you yourself aren’t a virgin then you don’t have much room to talk.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because virgins are rare.. Like unicorns they barley exist now a days

0|0
    0|0
  • Because someone's virginity doesn't equal their value. There's more to people than that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because they are not virgin

0|0
    0|0
  • because you are following the crazy social construct that virgins are pure and the only thing worthy when it is a completly made up concept

0|0
    1|2
    • Everything is a made up construct. Laws for example. Should we make murder legal since laws are just a made up concept?

What Guys Said 7

• If you said you only marry virgins because you’re a virgin as well then it’s clearly understandable.

If you’re not a virgin and demanding virgins only then it creates a strange hypocrisy which makes normal people feel confused

2|1
    0|0
  • Because they can't stay out of what is your personal business. If you don't get mad because they are willing to marry a non-virgin, then they shouldn't get mad because you want to marry a virgin.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why would they get upset. What do they care. BUT I must tell you that there are a lot of nice guys who may have wished they meet you first. Might want to hear their stories before you cast them all aside.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you are Virgin then you don't have to say this all around you will find virgin if you are really virgin and if you are not then you will find one in your dreams

0|1
    0|0
  • It’s because they don’t understand why people don’t have premarital sex

0|1
    0|0
  • Because that makes people doubt their very own scruples and makes them feel inadequate or even like a sinner

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a bad idea and borderline impossible.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes