Flirting or being nice?

I am a recently divorced mom who is clueless when it comes to dating. My ex husband and I had been together since we were 14. He is the only man I have been with sexually or even kissed. So there is an older (53) man where I work. I am a industrial care nurse at manufacturing company. He is a widower and has not dated since the passing of his wife. He started coming to the clinic a couple of months ago and what I think to be flirting with me. He has said things like I think girls with nose rings are sexy etc. he will occasionally come up to see our health coach and make a point to smile or say hi to me. So he came up yesterday and while I was taking his blood pressure started staring at me smiling. We made eye contact for 5 or so seconds. He also was staring at my legs later on. While in the exam room he told me he was working out and lost weight. He then started smiling and looked to the side and said he hopes to be dating soon:( I am really in love with this man and this statement broke my heart. I am sorry if this all seams immature but i really am clueless when it comes to men. Should I just move on? Thanks for your help!

14

Most Helpful Guy

• Why would you move on! Give him a chance, keep an open mind. He might open a new world in your life

• I can't tell if he was saying "hey I want to date you" or he was telling me he is ready to date in like other people

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't really know about dating a patient. Are you sure your policies allow that?
    If it's okay I'd probably try to stike up a conversation with him here and there to get to know him a little bit better. Don't be overtly flirty though. If he doesn't ask you out you could ask him if he wanted to meet over a cup of coffee.