Guys, Would you date a girl who's never had a bf?

Would you be interested in dating a girl if she's inexperienced/never had a boyfriend? Why or why not?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Absolutely.
    I enjoy sharing first experiences with girls, and not just sexual things. I'm a guy who's mature and experienced in working with girls (college teacher and dance instructor), and I like showing young ladies what it's like to be pursued and treated by a man.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 23

• I wouldn't automatically rule her out simply because she hadn't, but I'd definitely want to know why. Would be a bigger problem if she's 40 instead of 25, but even 25 would raise an eyebrow.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hard to find an girl like that those days, why would I want her to be with other guy?

tvtropes.org/.../NatureAdoresAVirgin

0|0
    0|0
  • where is she, i'll marry her.. LOL Actually, I would love to be able to have a virgin again. But now as a mature man, rather then like I was when I was a kid/ young man.. How I would be so much better at making her fist time extremely more memorable. I have always been mindful of my partner, but as a mature man, I know Soo much more.,.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm dreaming to! lol I absolutely love the idea of having those sorts of first experiences together. (Our first kiss being each others and so on.) I desperately at least want a virgin because I'm one who's waiting for marriage.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I like her and she like me, yeah, why the hell not. There's a first time for everything and everyone

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah definitely. It generally means they're conservative with an old fashioned mentality on what a relationship should be. That's wifey material.

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely, because your experience level is closer to mine, in contrast to most other girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes just because she’s inexperienced doesn’t anything except that if you make love to her first you would be popping her cherry so

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I wouldn't see the inexperience as a bad thing.

0|0
    0|0
  • That would be ideal if she hasn't had a boyfriend before

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes i would i am not going to judge because i never had a girlfriend

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't see why that is relevant to who she is

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I would

0|0
    0|0
  • What a fuckall question hell yes I would. ...

0|0
    0|0
  • Best

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course, if she is a good person

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, if I like her

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes definitely would