What's the dumbest experience you've had while using a dating app/site?

I once rejected this guy, he got all rage induced and started telling me "my girlfriend is getting on now to tell you off" he messaged me as his supposed girlfriend on his own profile calling me a slut, whore, ugly, on and on. He had no girlfriend to be seen or mentioned on his profile. It was a surreal experience.

14

Most Helpful Guy

• I had a girl hit me up for drugs with a “non-monetary” offer of payment. Nothing about my profile screamed drug dealer, and I was pretty sure that anyone offering “ass for grass” probably doesn’t have the best of health disease-wise.

• Agreed, if you're selling you body for anything I'm weary of what you may or may not have brewing down there.