What does it mean when a guy says "nice one." And "nice" to hot pics of a bit of your cleavage showing?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• It means that he is trying to express his interest in an indirect way because he doesn't want you to think of him as being too forward or blunt.

0|3
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• He's lusting after you for sex and imagining having sex with you. That's why you don't showcase yourself to perverted men. It's considered whorish for a reason. Any respectful man would turn away from that mess and respect the woman.

1|0
    1|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 41

• Sometimes when a guy says things like nice or nice one we are merely expressing the joys of just kidding I have no idea what the fuck I am talking about.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nice one - Fair enough, thats cool
    Nice - Im sure you can guess lol, I can see your clevage... awesome!

Oh and for the record, it doesn't mean anything to do with sex but I will confess that it will set off our imagination.

0|0
    0|0
  • He like the picture of you breast showing. WereWere you trying to show him that so see what he would say? I know women tend to do that to get a reaction from a guy because they love that feeling of the all eyes on me reaction.

0|0
    0|0
  • If its first time sharing such pics... He is trying to be in his limits while appreciating it... But if its very common to share... Then he is not very much excited with those pics.. may be he was expecting some more skin show... Because if you guys are frank enough... Then a good reply to such pics is like.. sexy... Mind blowing... Hawtt... Sizzling... Yummy... Or anything dirty...🀣😁😁😁

0|0
    0|0
  • He could be saying that to be polite, or he could really mean it and appreciate your picture and cleavage, and he could be flirting with you. Most likely he's flirting with you.

0|0
    0|0
  • It means he is British and has a limited vocabulary. He clearly doesn't give much away either.

0|0
    0|0
  • it seems normal to me, he can't resist commenting on your hot pics (i guess)

From single line, it means this only but if there's any story behind this, it could be different alltogether

0|0
    0|0
  • Pretty much what you think it means more then likely.

0|0
    0|0
  • He's certainly admiring your looks (an sexyness) but the delicate question is: is he only after the physics or does he like you?

0|0
    0|0
  • It means a smooth complement, like it seems it's his first time seeing your pic or hot pick and he is being respectful in a cool gentleway.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds like he liked what he saw if he went out of his way to say something

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys like boobs. cleavage is a relative of boobs. Guys like cleavage.

0|0
    0|0
  • Clear sign of admiring your body... he is in business πŸ˜‰

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably it's because the one he reply "nice one" caused him more interest and was something that mad his day

0|0
    0|0
  • that it looks nice? I'm sure that means that he liked the pics ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • So you're question is, what does it mean when a guy shows approval when he can see some of my tits?

0|0
    0|0
  • It means he likes your cleavage in the pics and he is flirting with you.

0|0
    0|0
  • It means he gets excited too easily

0|0
    0|0
  • It means BOOBIES [drool]

0|0
    0|0
  • That he is being flirty.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 6

• Cool pic, great tits.

2|0
    0|0
  • Sounds pretty obvious to me.

0|1
    0|0
  • It means he’s turned on by those photos

0|0
    0|0
  • He likes them

0|0
    0|0
  • PERVERT!

0|0
    0|0
    • Why is your name Godhateskaitlin?

• Show All
    • @Julu007 By that logic, it would 'clean' animals would be all living animals. Even an animal like an elephant wouldn't be able to go on the boat due to it's weight.

• @Julu007 Already from reading the small amount of attempts at a logical argument you have made, you have already used multiple arguments that are fallacious. You have used a Propositional Fallacy called 'Affirming a Disjunct', which essentially is the idea that A or B, A, therefore not B. You did this when you assumed that since Science currently have no explanation for the origin of the 'Big Bang', that it must have been some kind of divine being who created the 'Big Bang'. This also means you have also committed an Informal Fallacy known as a Divine Fallacy, meaning that you assume that since it is so big and unimaginable that it must have been created as the result of a divine being. You've also thrown multiple red herrings in to try and change the question to something you find easier to speak about. Please actually address the questions rather than avoiding them. This is known as 'Ignoratio elenchi' which is an informal fallacy. Consider these to be like a sin in the logical world

• I can't believe how many people fall for these types of questions. lol

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes