Should I leave my boyfriend for my Ex?

My boyfriend barley talks to me or pays attention to me. My Ex always cheers me up when I'm sad and pays attention to me whenever he can. he's a nice guy and he still cares about me. But my boyfriend seems like a real player. But for some reason I can't seem to leave him. His smile gets me all the time. What should I do? I need guys and girls opinions.

22

Most Helpful Guy

• An ex is an ex for a reason once you break up with someone you tend to only remember the good about the person and not the reasons why you didn't stay together in the first place so definitely don't go back to your ex.
    As for the current man. Leave him too. If he is a player you don't need that in your life it's only going to give you heart ache in the short and long term.
    Don't get caught up with the fairytale. Find your self someone real for you someone that adores and respects you 1000%. There are a lot of shitty guys out there but there are also a lot of good ones. Only advise I can give you is know your worth and don't offer any discounts on yourself.
    Your young guys come and go enjoy your life.

• I understand. But my ex is from when I was 14. We only broke up because my mom wasn't letting me date. So we have been bestfriends ever since and I he just told me that he's never gotten over me.

Most Helpful Girl

• Talk to your boyfriend and express your thoughts about his not paying attention or seeming to care. If he still doesn't after that, go with your ex. He obviously cares more