Please help, what do you think?

Okay so, I've been seeing this guy lately. I saw him talking on the phone and he seemed kinda mad/sad. After awhile I texted him and I asked him if everything was okay, he said "sorry, I'm not in the mood tonight" and I said "okay, sorry for bothering you". He hasn't replied. Why do I think it's an excuse? I constantly think people can't wait to push me away, I think he doesn't like me and that soon he's gonna end all of this. I'm just scared, I feel like sometimes I'm too attached, I've been almost texting him first lately because I always do what my heart tells me to, but sometimes I just feel dumb, I feel pressing. I'm way too jealous and insecure because of past demons I can't let go of. What do you think?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• He could genuinely be pissed at something. Not much you could do but be patient and supportive. I know if I was mad after a call, I would want my girlfriend to be caring and supportive towards me. Maybe he'll let you know what happened at another time.

Most Helpful Girl

• GIRL WAKE UP !!! You should move on... and remeber u deserve better !! There are 7 billion people out there honey!! DONT LET YOUR SELF DOWN BECUZ OF A BOY!! You are strong u can get through it !! Be confident and dont let him let u down !! Be a boss !!! U GOT THIS GIRL OKAY?

• But he usually doesn't act like that. I mean, we've been hanging out and so, last night we spent so much time together and he couldn't get his hands off me. I don't get his behaviour now. That's all

• I know how u feel but ur a girl and ur feeling are much important than him !! Love yourself!! If ur bothering him then just accept it and move on

• Thats what i did and it was really good