Do you think a guy who can't get over his ex is less "manly"?

Do you see a guy who takes a while to forget his ex-girlfriend as less alpha because of his emotional dependency? Is a man who heals soon, or at least conceals his pain, more manly or SEXUALLY attractive to you?

What do you think in general about a guy expressing these feelings?

16

Most Helpful Girl

• I don’t view it as weakness but I think that anyone - regardless of gender - that can’t move on from a relationship in 6 months at the most is going to have emotional dependencies and difficulty I wouldn’t want from a partner.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• Alpha, beta, delta, epsilon, all bullshit that people use to categorize themselves and others on some preconceived notion on what a man is supposed to be. Take as much time as you need dude. Those that matter won't care how long it takes you

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE