Do you think a guy who can't get over his ex is less "manly"?

Do you see a guy who takes a while to forget his ex-girlfriend as less alpha because of his emotional dependency? Is a man who heals soon, or at least conceals his pain, more manly or SEXUALLY attractive to you?

What do you think in general about a guy expressing these feelings?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I don’t view it as weakness but I think that anyone - regardless of gender - that can’t move on from a relationship in 6 months at the most is going to have emotional dependencies and difficulty I wouldn’t want from a partner.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• Alpha, beta, delta, epsilon, all bullshit that people use to categorize themselves and others on some preconceived notion on what a man is supposed to be. Take as much time as you need dude. Those that matter won't care how long it takes you

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 5

• I am not sure about "less alpha", but he is clearly less monogamous if he don't give much shit about an break up with his girlfriend, also wolves are monogamous.

0|0
    0|0
  • Emotional people in general are difficult to deal with. My cousin's wife left him and he's letting ut ruin his life. It's better to have you emotions in check.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's not what makes someone Alpha and no it doesn't

0|0
    0|0
  • Look forward. Not backward.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not sure

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes