Should I tell this guy I’m not interested anymore? He plans things sporadically?

I don't know something about him doesn’t feel right.
I’m trying not to over think.

so we went on a first date for coffee.
he seemed like a wholesome guy.
He didn’t pay for my coffee.
Talked about how he’s trying to date because his girlfriend of 3 years cheated on him.

first date went nice and he asked to see me again.
I told him days and then he vanishes for 2 days. But he messages me on Snapchat. Then sporadically last night at 11pm he asked if I wanted to go ice skating before he met with his friends the next day. I told him I had school and I had to run errands. He said catch you next time then. After that he messages me saying he wishes he could cuddle with me. I ask him well did you want to ice skate tomorrow. He says he can’t bevause that’s when all his friends are available.

Which im ok with but I don't know something is off. Like he’s not courting right. Should I tell him I’m just not interested then? Or is this considered normal for dating? I’m new to the dating phase.
  • Tell him you’re not interested
  • This is normal

11