GUYS! Do you really mean this? GIRLS! Have you ever been through this?

If you have great chemistry with a girl, she makes you laugh, you enjoy her company, you two shared a very steamy sexual chemistry would you let her go? For instance you expressed to her that you were dating other people & she didn't want to stick around being an option would you let her go? As much as you tell her how great of a connection y'all have?

Girls, have any of you been in a situation like this? I'm trying to understand I feel like I made the right choice I don't want nobody that's dating around I appreciate him telling me & not keeping me in the dark but I know what I want & it's not that. It's just strange that he was ok with letting me go feel like our connection & hearing him tell me all the time how much he cares for me & admire the person that I am that he would just let me go. Even though he didn't want me to leave STILL I wasn't accepting that

13

Most Helpful Guy

• It's a tough call, try putting yourself in his shoes of it's a singular long term relationship a person would have a lot going through their heads and need time to evaluate their feelings, if it's a I wanna date a bunch of people type deal ditch him.

Most Helpful Girl

• This is what I want but girls here don't want to kick it with me like that and they're drug addicts... me and my boyfriend talked about having a third party into our relationship