Why men run away from me?

I'm 20 years old. I have never had a boyfriend. I had one night stands, two night stands, and went on dates with guys, sometimes it was just 1 or 2 sometimes more, but usually just 1 or 2... I just don't get whats wrong with me. Mostly I'm having good dates with chemistry, and after a while men stop contacting me. If I'm interested in someone, I'm not afraid to ask them out, so its not like im some princess nobody can get. Most guys I dated are from Tinder, in the real life men dont really approach me, only on parties-these men usually dont want a relationship.
I just dont get it whats wrong with me? I'm not ugly, fat, stupid or something that would be that repelling. But I always get ghosted... In this early stage of dating I might do sg wrong? I'm always trying to seem interested but not too desperate. I just dont get this. If the date was bad or I didn't feel any connection, I get it, but sometimes after great dates with joy, laughter and connection, and chemistry, they are gone...

06

Most Helpful Guy

• Just take it easy. haven't you got any plan for your future to concentrate on and enjoying your life by following that? i'm 24 years old i have the same problem. I can't find a dreamy girl with my favourite qualities (i don't wanna talk about her sex appeal or something like that), someone genuine, open minded, adventures... so i'm still alone and i don't blame myself about it. Because the most important things about relationships are sence of belonging.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE