What should I do to get my boyfriend to forgive me?

I did something selfish (financial thing) and my boyfriend was upset and dissapointed in me.. He said he's seen enough of my selfish attitude. Its like he's gave up.. I've apologized and admit my mistake (it is my fault) but he read but didn't reply me.. (thats what he always do when he has done presenting what is it that he's not happy with me) .
So i wanted to give him some space to chill and today almost 4days and he still didn't text or call me.
Should i worry?
What should i do to win him back?
Is it likely for him to break up with me? 😟

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Send him a message. "I am in grief over the realization of how much I have hurt you, and hurt our relationship. Please help me to work on this and to make our relationship grow! I need you."

0|0
    0|0
    • I had.. He just blue tick me

• Show All
    • Yes i will have to admit.. Maybe i watch movies a lot so the expectation is high.. But if he can't give me i never complain.. Not even once.. I will just keep quite.. Cause my style is sentimental value... Whatever he gave me i will keep it even a flower that he just randonly pluck it and gave to me.. I still keep it cause its from him... But yeah i admit i sometimes dont know how to show my true feeling to him...

• This experience is not a loss if you learn a lesson and make some change to improve yourself!

Most Helpful Girl

• Talk to him and solve the problem

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• It depends on what it is and the underlying circumstances, if you were planning a trip together or trying to move in or buy a house together, he might see it differently than if you weren’t and we’re financially independent and went out and bought a new car.

0|0
    0|0
    • I had my convocation on 25nov.. He was there and i was hopen to get something from. Him but he didn't prepare anything.. So i was dissapointed and then he tried to reassure me by saying 'you can get anything from me anytime' its my important day so i just want smthng even if its small and cheap doesn't matter as ling as its from him so that i can remember that he gave me this... Stuff like that so i kindda forced him to buy me smthng.. Even after he said he have 20dollar only with him now..

• Show All
    • I’ve read some of your comments to other people, it seems like this was going to happen eventually.

He doesn’t like wet work, only wants to work where he is and feels small because of not having money. Money isn’t important, it’s who you surround yourself with that is.

He seems to be using the incident as an excuse but you’re likely better off, it may not feel like it right now , but you could try going out with friends or doing something to take your mind off of him.

I’m sorry for whatever you’re feeling now, but hopefully you’ll feel better in time, this wasn’t anything wrong with you or on your end.

• I know.. But the way he said it its like he's not even sure if he wants to break up.. He said twice we can't be and its hanging there without the together..
      I know he love me so much so now im just trying my best to make him realize that he's more than enough to me..

• Work on your attitude, it's easy to say sorry. It's hard to really change and act accordingly to it. If it's a financial thing, get a refund, cancel whatever you did, or win back whatever you lost.

0|0
    0|0
    • It my convocation gift

• Show All
    • I read the other comments. I completly misunderstood the situation. You do not have a problem, and you don't have to apologize. Even if he doesn't have a job, he could have made a small gesture for you. He is the selfish one. Don't be manipulated.

• Yes thank u.. Thats what i feel.. At least small thought shoyld be fine.. Cause he's a student so i fully understand if he can't buy me big stuff but at least prepape something.. But instead he said he did bought me a bouquet but his friend thought it was for them so they took it.. How would I feel when on my graduation day and my own boyfriend that came empty handed told me that? Of course i was devastated... He ruined my mood that day.. I even cried not cause of happiness but because of sadness of what he did..

• What was the selfish financial thing that you did? It's important to know exactly what the issue was that caused this rift between yourselves.

0|0
    0|0
    • I had my convocation on 25nov.. He was there and i was hopen to get something from. Him but he didn't prepare anything.. So i was dissapointed and then he tried to reassure me by saying 'you can get anything from me anytime' its my important day so i just want smthng even if its small and cheap doesn't matter as ling as its from him so that i can remember that he gave me this... Stuff like that so i kindda forced him to buy me smthng.. Even after he said he have 20dollar only with him now..

• So he used all 20dollar to buy smthnf for me which i picked myself.. Then after that he said u always wanr what u want without… [+]

• A large heartfelt romantic gesture would be the way, at least for me. To most guys an apology is just words while doing something to show your love no matter how uncomfortable it makes you, means the world.

0|0
    0|0
    • How do i do that as im like 5-6 hours drive from him..
      I know word is not working now as he's badly hurt

• That's up to what will work best, I don't know him or you... But real love is worth whatever it takes

• Thats right.. My heart says just dont give up and now give him some space and later apologize back

• Oh, what did you do? We must know to help you

Financial? im guessing you have a shopping addiction
    if you played with my money like that i would definitely break up with you

0|0
    0|0

• Show All
    • everything feels right because he's all you know right now. there are guys who will treat you better than him.

Keep your head up and dont listen to that negative bs he said. He's full of shit.

• I really hope. I am strong.. I've been with him for 3 years and i just dont know what would i do without him

• "He said he's seen enough of my selfish attitude."

I think it might be over asker.

0|1
    0|0
  • If the problem really is money, try to make it up for it, like, getting a part-time job, and show him you are trying to really change

0|0
    0|0
    • I have a job and he doesn't yet.. And im a local and he's a foreigner.. So its quite difficult for. Him to get a job

• Show All
    • I've apologize like 100th time.. He dont even wanna talk to me.. cause he can't stand seeing my face or hear my voice.. Thats his weakness so he just partially break up with me over a text.. Though he didn't really say the word..

• U just have to follow me back then can pm

• Hard to tell. What did you do?

0|0
    0|0

• Show All
    • You don't have to lose him, its up to you

• What do u mean.. Can u pls elaborate?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes