What should I do to get my boyfriend to forgive me?

I did something selfish (financial thing) and my boyfriend was upset and dissapointed in me.. He said he's seen enough of my selfish attitude. Its like he's gave up.. I've apologized and admit my mistake (it is my fault) but he read but didn't reply me.. (thats what he always do when he has done presenting what is it that he's not happy with me) .
So i wanted to give him some space to chill and today almost 4days and he still didn't text or call me.
Should i worry?
What should i do to win him back?
Is it likely for him to break up with me? 😟

19

Most Helpful Guy

• Send him a message. "I am in grief over the realization of how much I have hurt you, and hurt our relationship. Please help me to work on this and to make our relationship grow! I need you."

• I had.. He just blue tick me

• Yes i will have to admit.. Maybe i watch movies a lot so the expectation is high.. But if he can't give me i never complain.. Not even once.. I will just keep quite.. Cause my style is sentimental value... Whatever he gave me i will keep it even a flower that he just randonly pluck it and gave to me.. I still keep it cause its from him... But yeah i admit i sometimes dont know how to show my true feeling to him...

• This experience is not a loss if you learn a lesson and make some change to improve yourself!

Most Helpful Girl

• Talk to him and solve the problem