Would you date an extraterrestrial?

Suspending disbelief of what you may think of the universe, what genes and such would allow them to create viable offspring with us, etc. If all of the conditions were met that you have of a human being of the same gender, would you over look them being non human?
Would you date an extraterrestrial?
Okay this also with the suspension of disbelief, that the alien has a different culture but won't cause you and others harm with their mating and other rituals they have.

923

Most Helpful Girls

• That's a really interesting question. I think if they looked humanoid enough for me to find them attractive, why not. There would be many difficult differences though, like food, language, culture and probably many others

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
  • He must be a fucking genius he will show me stuff and take me to space and if he can fuck humans I'm solo fucking in

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guys

• Depends on whether or not their intentions are pure and if theyre decent souls. At the end of the day sentient beings are in essense the same, obviously the biological part of it is a different story, but yeah i think i would.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE