Would you date an extraterrestrial?

Suspending disbelief of what you may think of the universe, what genes and such would allow them to create viable offspring with us, etc. If all of the conditions were met that you have of a human being of the same gender, would you over look them being non human?
Would you date an extraterrestrial?
Updates:
Okay this also with the suspension of disbelief, that the alien has a different culture but won't cause you and others harm with their mating and other rituals they have.

1|0

Most Helpful Girls

• That's a really interesting question. I think if they looked humanoid enough for me to find them attractive, why not. There would be many difficult differences though, like food, language, culture and probably many others

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
  • He must be a fucking genius he will show me stuff and take me to space and if he can fuck humans I'm solo fucking in

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Depends on whether or not their intentions are pure and if theyre decent souls. At the end of the day sentient beings are in essense the same, obviously the biological part of it is a different story, but yeah i think i would.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 7

• Honestly, yes, I would. I like to think I'm the kind of person who is able to overlook just about anything if I love the person (err, alien).
    Even if they looked fairly different from me, as long as it's within reason (meaning, lizard-like humanoid is OK, but a sentient gas or a full-out tentacled being is a bit too out-there), I'd be open to the idea of dating an alien.

Not to mention, the possibility of encountering intelligent life beyond our own is incredibly intriguing to me, and being able to shake hands (or whatever limbs they possess) with an extraterrestrial would be like a dream come true--and IS my main dream, actually.
    If I ever met an alien that wasn't all "exterminate!" I'd probably spending a good portion of my time around them being giddy and nerding out tirelessly.

0|1
    0|0
  • Hmmmm. Do they have the same courting and mating rituals as us? I mean it’s not gonna be like “Species” and he’s going to kill me after sex right?

0|2
    0|0
    • Think of it being like another human from space that is from another planet. Their mating rituals will likely be different as they are from another planet. If all of the conditions were met that you have of a human being of the same gender, would you over look them being non human? I think I should have been more specific. No, they will not kill you. Think of the difference between human cultures. Wow, i thought i was the only one on here that knew of that movie series.

• LOL I just saw them over the summer on Prime

• Absolutely, some of my ex's have been questionably human

0|3
    0|0
  • Do they even exist?

0|1
    0|0
  • i really think think i would.

0|2
    0|0
  • I think I would actually , it just feels like someone different and that would be interesting to me to get to know them and see how they react, feel, and do things and it would be a beautiful thing in a sense.

0|1
    0|0
  • Sure

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 21

Recommended myTakes