First time should I tell him?

Should I tell the guy I am sort of seeing that I am still a virgin?
I mean last week we kissed and it was my first time ever for that too. Don't think he noticed or it showed in any way during my makeout session. But it got to the point where he was on top of me and I guess we were dry humping. And his hands got under my shirt and I kind of just said "not all the way right now". And he respected that. I am kind of afraid he thinks I don't want him sexually because of that now. The last time I saw him he did not initiate any touching of any kind and it sorta threw me off since we madeout so intensey 2 days before.
I am just not ready to give him sex right away.
We are not going out officially or anything yet. Just casually getting together.
Should I tell him the reason behind me stopping him?

14

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it would be wise to do so. If he doesn't know, like you said he might think you don't want him, or when it does eventually happen he might just go for it and it'll hurt more than it should