WHO DOES A GUY LOVES MORE? THE WOMAN HE LIES TO? OR THE WOMAN HE TELLS THE TRUTH ABOUT EVERYTHING TO 💪 AND WHY U PICKED UR ANSWER?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Truth because it feels good... for good or worse i need someone who can take the venting not smiles... everyone wants smiles not everyone can take the. Venting

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• You can't measure this. No one knows why he lies, what kind of lie, why does the other guy tell the truth about everything, are their relationships healthy, etc.

0|0
    0|0
    • the one he tells the truth to the relationship based off honesty. trust and a bestfriend like bond. but romantic love. the other I don't know so much

• You still can't measure this. Taking this at face value I would say the honest person. But you don't know the background behind every action made.

• You should never lie to your significant other. (Or anyone for that matter but that's more of a personal moral)

1|0
    0|0
  • The woman he tells the truth!! Coz a guy would lie only to those woman whom he doesn't love!!!

0|1
    0|1
  • Neither.

0|0
    0|0
    • y neither

• Can't know why he lies, and can't know why he trust the other to tell the truth. But I feel like if you love someone you will be truthful to them, but will not abstain from lying when you feel it's necessary

• The woman he lies with

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes