Girls, what do you think about a guy living in a one bedroom condo?

For a guy who's 28, what do you think? Is one bedroom too small? Say for example you were dating a guy and wanted to move in with him. The one I'm looking at is about 600 sq feet if I remember right. Of course I would be living completely on my own and not with my parents at all.
You pretty much would sleep together in the same room anyways if you lived with your girlfriend.

13

Most Helpful Girl

• Personally I think it’s all good

Most Helpful Guy

• Think of it economically dude. I currently live alone in a 4 bedroom house paying $800/mo. I have no use for that much room. I am about to downsize to a 1 bedroom apartment and pay much less. The fact you don't live with your parents is attractive enough. Don't worry about a bigger place until you've married and are considering children. Save the money now before you can't later. Now if you want to have a 2 bedroom for an office or den/storage, that's one thing. But if you have no need... Don't worry about it. A woman shouldn't care if you have a 1 bedroom place.