Girls, what do you think about a guy living in a one bedroom condo?

For a guy who's 28, what do you think? Is one bedroom too small? Say for example you were dating a guy and wanted to move in with him. The one I'm looking at is about 600 sq feet if I remember right. Of course I would be living completely on my own and not with my parents at all.
Updates:
You pretty much would sleep together in the same room anyways if you lived with your girlfriend.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Personally I think it’s all good

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Think of it economically dude. I currently live alone in a 4 bedroom house paying $800/mo. I have no use for that much room. I am about to downsize to a 1 bedroom apartment and pay much less. The fact you don't live with your parents is attractive enough. Don't worry about a bigger place until you've married and are considering children. Save the money now before you can't later. Now if you want to have a 2 bedroom for an office or den/storage, that's one thing. But if you have no need... Don't worry about it. A woman shouldn't care if you have a 1 bedroom place.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 2

• I was 29 and had 2, but really only needed one. I used the second for storage.

0|0
    0|0
  • Seems fine for a single guy. 600 sq. feet is pretty small for a couple though.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes