Which is worse on a Date: Someone who "Samples" all the food off of your plate or Someone who just orders Salad?

Which is worse on a Date: Someone who "Samples" all the food off of your plate or Someone who just orders Salad?Which is worse: You've taken your date out to dinner and both of you order different items. You have no interest in what they're eating but they keep wanting to "grab a bite" of what you ordered. Kinda like someone stealing your french-fries. (I call these people Samplers.) Or is it worse when your date only orders a Salad while you order an actual full meal.
  • The Sampler is worse.
    Vote A
  • The only Salad person is worse.
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't care what they order, but I don't like them messing with my food!
    :))

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• Just like Joey, I don't share food.

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 18

• I really don't see the problem with either of those. I don't often want a taste of what someone else is eating, but I don't see what is wrong about "I almost ordered that same thing. May I taste a bite?"

But the law of french fries is - if someone can grab one, they will grab one, forever and ever.

1|1
    0|1
    • PS: some restaurants have really great salad. I love steak salads especially. Hi protein, low carbs, I can control the fat. What's wrong with that? And I might just be keeping it light because we're going home to boink and I don't want my belly full of a heavy meal.

• Both, cause you want to enjoy your food without it being eaten off your plate but at the same time you don't want to feel like you wasted money when you could of just bought a bag of salad mix at Wal-Mart for way cheaper. Unless you know they're vegetarian and you're fine with that... but yeah.

0|1
    0|0
  • I order salads all the time. I have food allergies. No dairy, and no gluten. The gluten is a gluten intolerance, so I can have but it, but it just makes me really sick. So I avoid. with those restrictions it’s hard to eat out.

0|2
    0|0
  • Someone who orders salad and proceeds to sample the food on my plate.

1|7
    0|0
  • I really don't mind a sampler but someone who orders a salad in a restaurant is freaking silly as fuck lmfao. Why not just stay home? So to me, someone who orders a salad while I order an actual full meal is worse to me.

0|1
    0|0
  • It’s worse when someone orders a salad to seem healthy then eats half your food instead.
    If they just order a salad but don’t sample from mine I couldn’t care less

0|1
    0|0
  • Good thing I'm not annoying, I don't eat. And the whole sampling and salad thing reminds me of the iconic Friends episode; "Joey doesn't share food"

1|1
    0|0
    • Lmao I thought of the Joey doesn't share food thing too! But for real, I'm food aggressive 😂

• If they wanna order a salad it's up to them. As long as they leave the food on my plate I don't really care.

1|1
    0|0
  • Salad. It makes me want to shove real food down their hatch. If we're going somewhere nice boy you better eat

0|1
    0|0
  • I actually don't mind if someone is a sampler. I find that a form of intimacy lol

Someone who only orders salad is worse in my opinion.

0|1
    0|0
  • The sampler.
    Take ur dirty fork away from my precious food, you nasty fool.
    I don't share food.

0|1
    0|0
  • The sampler is worse. I occasionally order a salad.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't mind sharing food. Salads are gross and lame unless they're hooked up.

0|1
    0|0
  • Who cares if someone just orders a salad? Maybe they're not that hungry.

0|0
    0|0
  • That salad person who keeps sampling my food 😒

0|2
    0|0
  • Sampler

0|1
    0|0
  • The sampler. I mean seriously.

0|1
    0|0
  • Samplers

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 19

• I have a story about this. it was with a friend. I usually dine at a high price seafood restaurant that serves top-shelf seafood. i ordered my dish and the lady ordered hers. She ordered Tiger Prawns. On having it served. She proceeded to eat one prawn and say she was full

0|1
    0|0
  • I mean ordering only a salad is kind of weird and will probably show that you probably will have a lot of problem on where to go to eat. On the other hand what is wrong with samplers? Honestly if a girl takes something from my plate w/ /w/o asking its completely fine. I have no problem sharing and in fact am kind of pissed of by people who are stingy when it comes to food.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don'tr mind feeding my date. but I wince at her NOT eating while I do. Let her sample; food is love. ;)

0|1
    0|0
  • Food is sacred for me, don't steal my food. There's worse : the girl who orders a salad because she doesn't want to gain weight but she barely eats her salad and keeps stealing your fries.

0|1
    0|0
  • Many women will order a salad, then graze through the real food on the man’s plate.
    Order real food for yourself, woman! 😡

0|1
    0|0
  • Actually I don't care what a girl wants to eat. If it is a salad or off my plate. But if she orders up a 5lb bucket of pasta, a side of beef or a bale of hay, then I need an exit strategy stat.

0|1
    0|0
  • Why there is not any anonymous option 😭😭😭

Anyway if someone orders full meal asks you to have a bite from it. ( It's good)
    If someone is taking without permission that means a red flag.
    Well my girl was kinda sampler but she became that after we came together. She always will eat half of my meal so I always ordered twice of what I could eat.

Well someone ordering salad is not that bad I guess. Cause they could be health conscious. And only wants to eat something from home. I have seen people going for a date in garden where they both will cook food from home and will eat together.
    So I think my answer is samplers sucks if they don't ask for permission. And salad people doesn't feel that good but it could be understood of they are on diet.

0|1
    0|0
  • They're both pretty annoying not sure which would be worse.

0|1
    0|0
  • Depends on the amount that they're sampling. If it's just a bite to see what it tastes like, that's actually better, since I like curious people.

0|1
    0|0
  • I actually don't mind if they sample food on my plate, as long as i can try theirs.

0|1
    0|0
  • What's wrong with salad other than it being kinda boring out of everything. Maybe they're on a diet? Vegetarian? Iunno, no problems here.

0|0
    0|0
  • if you want whats on my plate so bad order the shit for yourself foh lol

0|1
    0|0
  • I really do not grasp the issue with a person eating salad.

0|0
    0|0
  • I actually find it cute If A girl samples my plate.

0|1
    0|0
  • The sampler.

0|1
    0|0
  • Both automatically deam you undateable in my eyes

0|1
    0|0
    • What about a girl that doesn't eat? Why is eating a salad so bad if she doesn't steal your food?

• Show All
    • I would pay for my own food though, so it's not like I'm forcing a guy to pay for my food I would never do that.

• @foreveralone22 cost is not the point by not eating meat you are litrerly saying that the food that four generations of my family spent there life time growing and breeding isn't good enough for you

• Don't date a Woman who eats more than You.

0|1
    0|0
  • As long as they're cool, doesn't matter.

0|1
    0|0
  • Who cares?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes