Which is worse on a Date: Someone who "Samples" all the food off of your plate or Someone who just orders Salad?

Which is worse on a Date: Someone who "Samples" all the food off of your plate or Someone who just orders Salad?Which is worse: You've taken your date out to dinner and both of you order different items. You have no interest in what they're eating but they keep wanting to "grab a bite" of what you ordered. Kinda like someone stealing your french-fries. (I call these people Samplers.) Or is it worse when your date only orders a Salad while you order an actual full meal.
  • The Sampler is worse.
  • The only Salad person is worse.

1920

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't care what they order, but I don't like them messing with my food!
    :))

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• Just like Joey, I don't share food.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE