Your first kiss?

Please share your first kiss experience. :D

I'm a super romantic kind of guy so the first time is a huge deal for me. Hasn't happened to me yet but I love to hear about others.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It was my high school boyfriend and we were both 17 and it happened when we were camping and the Everglades in Florida. That's a whole other story, but it was late afternoon and we were sitting on a pier and it happened.:)

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• I was 12. I took my then girlfriend behind a church, and asked if I could kiss her, and she said yeah, then kissed me. It was pretty awesome. :D

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• My first actual kiss was awkward and it’s not something I really think about.

My first kiss with my current boyfriend, much better. We were just dating at the time and I was still slightly hung up on the last guy (ironically the one with the awkward first kiss) so we took things slow so I could move on with him. He wanted to kiss me for about a month, I would always say no. This led to him just resting his forehead on mine for a while and then pulling away. Until the day he didn’t and actually did kiss me. I had to excuse myself to the bathroom and stare at myself in the mirror to process what happened.

We became official two days after.

0|1
    0|0
  • My first kiss happened less than a week ago. And I am 24 years old. Let me tell you I was nervous as can be!!
    I have to tell you that I thought it would have been more gentle. But it was with a guy who had a lot of experience and did not know I had never kissed someone before. So instead of starting with little gentle pecks on the lips, I had his tongue entering my mouth after 3 seconds. I didn't know what the hell to do with his tongue! But in the moment I just followed his lead. We madeout for a good 15 minutes. By the end I responded more and became more outgoing. Have to say there was at least 3 bumping of the teeth but I guess that was to be expected haha.
    Hum so yeah it was pretty violent. Intense. He was eating my whole face.
    So not really romantic in any way. That was what surprised me the most. It was sexual and not sensual. But I definitely liked it! Overall it was good and I am happy that the first time is over with. Now I just want to experience it again and again :)

0|1
    0|0
    • Uh, good for you! For some reason I feel I would be put off if a similar thing happened to me. 😮

• Why is that? :)

• I don't know. I guess because it would be an emotional moment for me so for the other person to go all sexual would seem inappropriate for the situation.

What Guys Said 2

• I have never kissed a girl lol

0|1
    0|0
  • It was pretty good,

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes