Your first kiss?

Please share your first kiss experience. :D

I'm a super romantic kind of guy so the first time is a huge deal for me. Hasn't happened to me yet but I love to hear about others.

33

Most Helpful Girl

• It was my high school boyfriend and we were both 17 and it happened when we were camping and the Everglades in Florida. That's a whole other story, but it was late afternoon and we were sitting on a pier and it happened.:)

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• I was 12. I took my then girlfriend behind a church, and asked if I could kiss her, and she said yeah, then kissed me. It was pretty awesome. :D

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE