Why after I date someone they always gain weight?

not like its a bad thing but i've notices from every relationship i've been in they always gain a lot of weight after dating 6mo+ has anyone else noticed this

06

Most Helpful Guy

• Do you often bring/cook them less-than-healthy food or snacks? :P or go on dates at places that aren't healthy?
    It's pretty common for people to let themselves go a little bit further into relationships, but there can be a lot of reasons for it.

• i cook a lot! i wouldn't say everything i cook is healthy but always home made and hearty. i was mostly hoping it wasn't bad thing. like maybe they happy so they eat a bunch cuz food makes me happy so maybe them too i dunu

• It's definitely an option if you cook a lot, even if it's healthy or not super unhealthy. My fiancĂ© loves to cook for me and I've definitely put on weight because of it.
      Sounds like you're just an excellent cook! :D

• Yeah if the food is that good. Going for seconds is a given.