Have you ever wondered if anyone actually found you attractive?

Like some one you would be into but never thought they'd find you attractive?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't ask, you'll find out eventually. If you never find out, there's a good chance they don't find you attractive.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope. First thing my ladies man older brother taught me about attracting females was to always assume they find you attractive already instead of worrying about it

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • That's arrogance though

• No. I obviously know it's not true. The point is thought don't worry about what you can't control. You can't control whether she's into black guys or 6'7 bodybuilders or guys with dad bods. So don't worry about it and do what you can

• I'm not worried I could care less to be honest, but i have questioned it. Personally I'm probably too arrogant myself because regardless of looks one thing I know I am for a fact is a better person than most considering the type of shit heads I work with and run into all the time who just play woman or cheat or lie. Even some of my friends are actually assholes when it comes to the way they treat woman. Not to mention all the shit head woman who don't even deserve a good man.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• All the time

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh, yes.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Well unfortunately usually women who was interested in me, I was not interested in them. So I know that some women find me attractive, but it's not worth much when it's one sided, as in cases when a woman is too slutty.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have always wondered that but never acted on any of that so I never found out if a woman actually found me attractive. I like to think most do.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah. Life isn't about what people think of you

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes