I feel so guilty. Am I a bad person?

I've been talking to this guy (m) for a while, but we didn't become serious till last may. Today we were on FaceTime and he told me he had to tell me something that he thought I would be mad at. Apparently this girl was flirting with him and touching him, but he told her to stop. I said I wasn't mad cause we aren't even a couple. I then decided to tell him the truth about something. Last June my ex boyfriend asked me to get back together with me and I said yes. But a day later I told him I didn't want to anymore because I had feelings for someone else ( the guy I was talking to-m). When I told (m) he got upset and stopped talking, then he told me he was upset about this and that I should of told him when it happened. He ended up hanging up on me abruptly and blamed it on being tired. I know he's upset about it but I don't know what to do. I feel really guilty even though It wasn't like I was cheating cause we weren't together. Am I a bad person for taking back my ex and not telling him about it as soon as it happened? I just didn't want to lose him and I realized how much I cared about when I did it.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Once you said yes, you talking to the other guy (m), was you cheating on your boyfriend (your ex), you cheated on your ex, technically

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• Sounds like he has feelings for you.. But don't know how to move for it

0|0
    0|0
  • Ofcourse he's upset, he likes you. But you did nothing wrong, because you're not in a relationship

0|0
    0|0
  • He is over reacting and being immature

1|0
    0|0
  • Total overreaction.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes