Does anyone else feel the urge every year to be dating someone around newyears?

I don't know why, but every year around november/december I really want to date someone. I guess I just want someone to spend the holiday with I don't know But I'll almost feel tense about it.

23

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes! i've been single for the longest period since i've been dating and its going to be lonely this year lol.

• I’ve been single my entire middle school and high school years my friends have all had 3-4 girlfriends every semester so I mean they still bitches for being manwhores

• @Greaver Is 16 your age? i'd barely even kissed a guy then.. you got plenty of time.

• Yea I’m just playing my future out in
      My head to see what path is the best path to take

Most Helpful Guy

• Combo of society, cold weather, and advertisements I would guess. It happens to a lot of peeps.