I said this to a girl, could it be that she would accept dating with me?

There's this girl I like from my french class, so today we were talking about zombies movies, and I realise we both like those movies. We were talking about a zombie movie that's coming in 2018, and I said in a joking way, just to see what she'd say "oh, we should go and see that movie next year, of course if you liked to still talking next year" kind of, and she said, oh yeah, of course I would. So I told her "Let me schedule you for the next year and she told me the same thing. So after that, could be probably if I asked her out, that she accepted going out with me?

21