I said this to a girl, could it be that she would accept dating with me?

There's this girl I like from my french class, so today we were talking about zombies movies, and I realise we both like those movies. We were talking about a zombie movie that's coming in 2018, and I said in a joking way, just to see what she'd say "oh, we should go and see that movie next year, of course if you liked to still talking next year" kind of, and she said, oh yeah, of course I would. So I told her "Let me schedule you for the next year and she told me the same thing. So after that, could be probably if I asked her out, that she accepted going out with me?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• it is possible... if it were me, it would definitely be a toss up! If you are friends and talk frequently (and occasionally flirt) I would say that it is likely she would say yes. However, if you hardly ever talk, then I would say probably not...

0|0
    0|0
    • We actually talk often, more oftenly before our class and we get along very well. Yesterday, she sent to me a message through whatsapp to tell me she finally could listen to some songs I told her to listen. The last time we'd talked through instagram was on wesnesday from the last week.

• Show All
    • Thank you. I'll try it.

• you're welcome! and good luck! I am rooting for you!

• Nope! She just wants to watch the movie with someone who'll appreciate it.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Yes. Maybe. Probably not. Could be.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes