Why is it so hard to find nice guys in this world?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Because most women couldn't pick out a nice guys if they tripped over him.

In saying this, 'the term 'nice guy' is such a loaded dice. For they might be in fact nice. as well as being ae boring as bat shit and lacking appeal on many levels.

Which eliminates any success in dating

1|3
    0|0
    • ugh the struggle

• Show All
    • Used to be nice guy meant boring and undateable. Now it means some kind of victim card waving bullshit.

• @Sixgun77 I think a cocktail of both

Most Helpful Girl

• cause men are very visual creatures and that gets in the way of a lot of things cause a lot of things turn them on easily and they are prersuaded easily by anything that is willing to flirt or want anything sexual which can cause a lot of conflict and cheating. but there are few guys that know how to control it and think there's more to life than sex and girls bodies. which is rare but they are out there.

2|0
    0|1
    • And those kind of guys are either gay or the type that girls prefer to become friends rather than get in relationship with

• Show All
    • @Mimoc3 Well well.. you're definitely not a dumb one.
      Good on you.

• Arguably, but thanks xD

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 58

• There are lots of nice guys. Where have you been looking?

0|2
    0|0
  • Well, because its so hard to find a nice woman. A guy adapts, if women are not particularly nice they tend to become not so nice themselves. We live in a society that generally looks down on men, women most of all. They take men for granted, they ignore the nice guy then tell him he wasn't really nice, not really, and as such discard him. He then becomes an asshole because its the only way a woman will be with him, then the woman who chose the guy who is now an asshole gets angry that he is an asshole and laments that she cannot find a nice guy. A nice guy appears and she ignores him, claims he is boring, tells him he is not really nice. Then he realizes the only way he can not be alone is by being an asshole so he acts like an asshole and again, women flock to him and so the cycle continues. Maybe its not you, maybe it is. Maybe you don't really know what you want, I don't know. But men, men favor women always, so if you cannot find a "nice guy", their is a good chance its because so many women out their are not nice themselves that these men have decided they have to be assholes to get in a relationship. So I would ask first and foremost what do you define as a "nice guy"? Because every woman wants one but for some strange reason every woman also claims that every nice guy she meets is secretly not nice (without much reason as far as I can tell), and they seem to only come across assholes. So what traits does a nice guy have? Have your ex's been nice guys or assholes?(because if they have been assholes then the problem is with you and whom your choosing to be with).

2|5
    0|0
  • I always see these and then there are people who just go for the assholes when there's a nice guy option too and it's all so conflicting. It's like split in half, half say where can I find a nice guy and half say they go for the assholes when there's a nice guy option too.

1|3
    0|0
  • Why is it soo hard to find a loyal and a mature woman in this world?

2|5
    0|0
    • it's not we're out here

• Show All
    • what is that supposed to mean?

• it means you are a straight woman, thats why its easy for you to say
      if i said that, Finding those type of men, its not hard, and we are out here, you would disagree with me

• Not particulary hard, they just are all shy and/or don't think they deserve having someone, because most of our nation showed us that women don't really like "nice" guys, and often prefer buff assholes or some that just try to get into their pants.

0|4
    0|0
  • Because we are not complete idiots, being nice just doesn't pay off so we are not. I mean, I am decent and I try to be cultural but being "nice" is just synonim of a loser nowadays. Also, what you give is what you get, a lot of assholes were nice at some point of life, women quickly taught them that it's not paying.

0|1
    0|0
  • It's not really, they are probably just not "your type". Or, you haven't got to know them well enough to see past the surface. Sometimes you have to dig a little ;)

0|1
    0|0
  • Because most guys think with what is in the middle then what in there head. Bad but I had a bad head injury at seventeen and it knocked senses in to me and now I'm married to a nice beautiful kind sweet wife.

0|0
    0|0
  • i was a nice guy. i tried to treat my ex as one does when in love. I paid rent when she didn't have i job i bought food i took her on dates, i did what i could to show her hiw much i cared... and then i was told that im too nice and that the only reason that im nice is to get laid, so go fuck yourselves with your "where r all the nice guys" bullshit

0|0
    0|0
  • The biggest problem is all of the influence everyone has. It's hard to find a nice guy if the guy isn't following a model of what nice actually is.

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 7

• Because nice guys are usually left in your friendzone.. Girls like confident and persistent guys who will put effort to pursue a girl. Nice guys are usually shy and not confident enough to pursue a girl

0|1
    0|0
  • Cause maybe the area that you are guys suck. There is good men out there and sadly live far away or you haven’t met a good one yet on your area.

0|0
    0|0
  • There’s plenty of nice guys out there you’ll find one.

1|0
    0|0
  • Because women emotions are stronger then men. True fact, we feel more and that is why we can analyze a man better then he can but yet women decide to stay with them knowing who they are and hoping they can be better. I think good man are everywhere is just a thing of having to know them real well before dating, and I will say that takes a lot of time, but better love then just satisfaction. Also to man whores everyone so they think every girl is like that, just like we think everyman is like that, girls need to be more patient so man can see you aren't an easy task. If he appreciates you he will try no matter how long it takes.

0|0
    0|1
  • Cause women are better.

1|0
    0|7
  • Is it?

0|0
    0|0
  • Hahaha. I guess nice guys don't get laid.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes