Why is it so hard to find nice guys in this world?

859

Most Helpful Guy

• Because most women couldn't pick out a nice guys if they tripped over him.

In saying this, 'the term 'nice guy' is such a loaded dice. For they might be in fact nice. as well as being ae boring as bat shit and lacking appeal on many levels.

Which eliminates any success in dating

• ugh the struggle

• Used to be nice guy meant boring and undateable. Now it means some kind of victim card waving bullshit.

• @Sixgun77 I think a cocktail of both

Most Helpful Girl

• cause men are very visual creatures and that gets in the way of a lot of things cause a lot of things turn them on easily and they are prersuaded easily by anything that is willing to flirt or want anything sexual which can cause a lot of conflict and cheating. but there are few guys that know how to control it and think there's more to life than sex and girls bodies. which is rare but they are out there.

• And those kind of guys are either gay or the type that girls prefer to become friends rather than get in relationship with

• @Mimoc3 Well well.. you're definitely not a dumb one.
      Good on you.

• Arguably, but thanks xD