How do I make my girlfriend believe me that I don't like my ex anymore?

41

Most Helpful Girl

• Do you still have contact with her? Does your ex still contact you? If so that is the biggest indication to a woman you are not over your ex. If you don't and she is still set in the fact that you still have feeling for your ex ask her why she feels that way. My experience is, if you haven't given them a reason to think so it is their issue and you won't be able to change their mind. Sorry bud.

• No I don't have contacted but each time my ex passes by and I see her she gets mad. Then I stop looking at her and she still thinks I like her. Sometimes I think she gets to jealous i don't know

• Okay curiously, why do you see your ex so much. If it is a common occurance it is very normal for a girl to feel intimidated when they feel the temptation is there. Is your ex still interested in you? who broke the relationship off? How long have you two been together. My husband's ex sometimes contacts him which after 3 years is completely inappropriate. He never responds to her but it still raises the hair on my neck. she left him, but it has become pretty obvious she regrets it. I trust him, but I have a strong dislike for her because she is not only trying to screw up my relationship with him, but she is going to screw up my 5 year old special needs son's life if something was to happen. he has been in my sons life since he turned 2. So I get more than a tad grumpy that she is sooo disrespectful.

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly dude I doubt ANYTHING you do will make her think otherwise, she's obviously very insecure. How Long have you and the ex been broken up? How long have you been with your current girlfriend?