How do I make my girlfriend believe me that I don't like my ex anymore?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Do you still have contact with her? Does your ex still contact you? If so that is the biggest indication to a woman you are not over your ex. If you don't and she is still set in the fact that you still have feeling for your ex ask her why she feels that way. My experience is, if you haven't given them a reason to think so it is their issue and you won't be able to change their mind. Sorry bud.

0|0
    0|0
    • No I don't have contacted but each time my ex passes by and I see her she gets mad. Then I stop looking at her and she still thinks I like her. Sometimes I think she gets to jealous i don't know

• Okay curiously, why do you see your ex so much. If it is a common occurance it is very normal for a girl to feel intimidated when they feel the temptation is there. Is your ex still interested in you? who broke the relationship off? How long have you two been together. My husband's ex sometimes contacts him which after 3 years is completely inappropriate. He never responds to her but it still raises the hair on my neck. she left him, but it has become pretty obvious she regrets it. I trust him, but I have a strong dislike for her because she is not only trying to screw up my relationship with him, but she is going to screw up my 5 year old special needs son's life if something was to happen. he has been in my sons life since he turned 2. So I get more than a tad grumpy that she is sooo disrespectful.

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly dude I doubt ANYTHING you do will make her think otherwise, she's obviously very insecure. How Long have you and the ex been broken up? How long have you been with your current girlfriend?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• What’s making her think you do still like her? If you still talk to your ex, or something like that, then maybe you should stop if it’s making it seem like you’re still into her. Keeping in contact with an ex is complicated and not always a good idea. There is no shame in throwing in the towel and cutting contact if it is causing problems for you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pay her lots of attention and leave what or who's in the past to the past. Sometimes you have to move on. Why talk to your ex when you have a girlfriend, anyway?

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't talk about your ex.. if she will be asking about her just say "Who's that?" Pretend you don't know her.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes