HI GUYS I had a question Should keep on dating this Indian guy?

Guys this is and Indian guy I met on tinder and tbh I thought he is from Spain or Ireland but he is Indian and has been in Canada for 3 months he seems like a nice caring and very funny guy but should I keep on dating him he is too much American in thinking and If I keep on dating him do you think I will have a problem? And lemme tell you he is 5 feet 11 looks like a Greek god and I am 80 percent in love with him please tell meHI GUYS I had a question Should keep on dating this Indian guy?HI GUYS I had a question Should keep on dating this Indian guy?
HI GUYS I had a question Should keep on dating this Indian guy?

• He is hot
    Vote A
  • He is not
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• What sort of problem? Are you worried that he is just messing around and will eventually marry an Indian girl?

0|0
    0|0
    • Ya but he is not religious or anything just a fear

• Where are his parents? How do they feel about him dating a non-Indian?

Most Helpful Girl

• What do you mean he is too much American in thinking? He actually looks more north African to me, but certainly not Spanish or irish. I don't see the problem if you want to continue with it. Just ask him about his family that's the most important thing. Sometimes traditional families may not be too keen on their son marrying a women who is not from the same religion

0|0
    0|0
    • Nope he doesn't care about religion or anything so not worried about that

• Show All
    • “... certainly not Spanish or Irish”

^^ ikr? I’m SO curious about the Irish boys that the OP has actually seen, now...

• Yea maybe she means Italy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• Why is your question directed as 'should I date this Indian guy' not 'Should I date this guy' and secondly as you describe him , you seem to be fairly fond of him then I wonder if it is his ethnicity that's holding you back.

0|0
    0|0
  • Indians are intelligent... Haha.. im an Indian too... But its totally your call... You talk to him... You know how is he... Nobody can judge a person by his photos... If you are skeptical about him... Just stay more time with him.. know him... Understand his nature... Check if he dont pretends to be someone else... If you find him perfect for you... Then love him from core...

1|0
    0|0
    • Why so many dots? Reads oddly, I advice you to think about your punctuation a little.

• But, if you trust him, what's the problem. Is there a problem with Indian guys?

0|0
    1|0
    • Nope but a lot of Asian girls like him he might go for them And leave me

• If, you like and trust him keep him if not, leave him. When can also think that, you'll go for a white guy. Love has no boundaries.

• * He instead of when

• please don't blame on country guy... wt ever he is... good guys , bad guys doesn't depend on country wise...
    Selecting its depend on ur trust...

0|3
    0|0
  • If you like him then date him, what's the problem? And why so particular about being Indian, you have something against it?

0|0
    0|0
  • If you have second thoughts about dating someone then you can dump him, unless you are 100% into something then it's not worth it

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know my girlfriend says she hates indian men as they always be so uhh like poky and horny

0|0
    0|0
  • So you're doubting him just because he's Indian?

0|0
    0|0
  • Why not though

0|0
    0|0
  • Good for u, dude

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• If you like him keep dating him, I don't see a problem anywhere.

0|0
    0|0
  • You should , as long as both are happy you shouldn’t stop

0|0
    0|0
  • There’s no reason to break up with him.

0|1
    0|0
  • If you like him then go for it

0|0
    0|0
  • He not my type. I don't want date non-Americans

0|0
    0|0
    • That's cool, I don't want to date Americans.

• Show All
    • @apple24 What? I thought this was a website unrelated to the United States of America or either of the American continents.

And really, is your country great?

I hope you're joking. Look at your president. Look at hospital and school bills. Here we GET money by going to school.

Look at the mass shootings, murders and natural disasters. We pretty much have none of those here.

Do you want other reasons? I am steadfast in my opinion that the United States of America is a horrible country.

• @SomeSwede oh cry me a river. Why would I live in a country with free education. Lol u guys must have dull lives.

• OMG I'm Indian and I wouldn't date him Tbh

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you shouldn't date him if you're questioning it this much.

0|0
    0|0
  • keep dating

0|0
    0|0
  • I think your are that indian guy posting as a pink anonymous. You probly just want to get complements or know if your hot.

0|1
    0|0
    • Hold on now. How do we know you aren't him after making another account?

• What's the point in dating him if you have to ask a bunch of strangers if you should date him lmao

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes