HI GUYS I had a question Should keep on dating this Indian guy?

Guys this is and Indian guy I met on tinder and tbh I thought he is from Spain or Ireland but he is Indian and has been in Canada for 3 months he seems like a nice caring and very funny guy but should I keep on dating him he is too much American in thinking and If I keep on dating him do you think I will have a problem? And lemme tell you he is 5 feet 11 looks like a Greek god and I am 80 percent in love with him please tell meHI GUYS I had a question Should keep on dating this Indian guy?HI GUYS I had a question Should keep on dating this Indian guy?

• He is hot
  • He is not

1111

Most Helpful Guy

• What sort of problem? Are you worried that he is just messing around and will eventually marry an Indian girl?

• Ya but he is not religious or anything just a fear

• Where are his parents? How do they feel about him dating a non-Indian?

Most Helpful Girl

• What do you mean he is too much American in thinking? He actually looks more north African to me, but certainly not Spanish or irish. I don't see the problem if you want to continue with it. Just ask him about his family that's the most important thing. Sometimes traditional families may not be too keen on their son marrying a women who is not from the same religion

• Nope he doesn't care about religion or anything so not worried about that

• “... certainly not Spanish or Irish”

^^ ikr? I’m SO curious about the Irish boys that the OP has actually seen, now...

• Yea maybe she means Italy