Did I cheat? Please read the whole description?

So there's this guy I really like, and I went on two dates with him so far. We didn't kiss or do anything yet.
Actually I was still a virgin and I hadn't even kissed anyone yet, till last night when I was at a friend's birthday party. He was drunk and he started kissing me, and I didn't stop him.
I did it because I didn't want the guy I actually like and who I'm dating to think I am an inexperienced child, even though I am.
Now I feel really bad and stupid, and this must be like the worst first kiss story ever...
But apart from being really stupid, did I cheat on the guy I'm dating?

1726

Most Helpful Guy

• well, its not really our opinions that matter nor should we try to justify because what it comes down to is the guy you like opinion.

I think just be honest with the guy you like, and that you are actually inexperienced and a virgin and you didn't want to seem like some "child."

If he understand or can empathize with you then he is probably a better guy than most however, that does not entitle him to take advantage of your insecurities. it can be a double edge sword but I think it is worth coming out and being honest because you'll learn more about yourself and him and his attitude towards you. Also it can also be a time where he shares his insecurities too.

• oh yeah forgot to add my bit on relationships.
      Relationships are a gamble, its risk and reward. we risk ourselves in the search of finding someone that can reciprocate your love back. You risk everything to build trust and a special communication where you are comfortable to talk about anything.

Most Helpful Girl

• 2 dates isn’t enough to consider the guy a serious boyfriend. If you weren’t in agreement to be monogamous- which would be odd so early on, then you’re not a cheater. I assume guys talk to and potentially sleep with other girls until they tell me otherwise and ask to be exclusive. I’d be more worried about stds or pregnancy if you had unprotected sex. Also: a little deeper, you had sex forvall the wrong reasons so maybe take a step back and reevaluate your choices and make sure you protect yourself and your heart. I always say monogamy shouldn’t come before sex and there’s pkebty of reasons it’s a good idea. You live and learn though.