After how long you've been seeing your date, will you want a relationship with her/him?

• 2 weeks or less
    Vote A
  • a month
    Vote B
  • around 3 months
    Vote C
  • half a year
    Vote D
  • more than half a year
    Vote E
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not just about time, it's untill you can feel comfortable and be 100% sure it's worth it.
    Is you believe there's even a one percent chance that's not worth it, you have to take it as an absolute certainty...
    Because nowadays there are a lot of guys that fake a relationship just to get laid, and lots of gold digger.

2|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't date someone unless I want a relationship wtih them. It seems like a waste of time, but if it's clearly not going well then I'll bail before making things "official" which is typically something I leave up to the guy, anyways.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• 2 weeks or less.
    For me its more than enough time to be able to decide if you should give it a shot or not.
    I live by the philosophy that it is never too soon or too late when it comes to love.

1|0
    0|0
  • I voted 2 weeks or less, but ideally I would want to start a relationship right away and skip the dating phase entirely.

1|0
    0|0
    • what is relationship vs dating to you?

• Show All
    • @Analinda1999 Well, if you only want to date a single person (and presumably expect them to also only date a single person) then you are demanding commitment which would make it a relationship.

The only difference between dating and a relationship is that there is no commitment in dating so that you can bail anytime you want.

So yes, dating is nonsense as far as I'm concerned.
      I'm not going to sleep or spend time with people who won't commit to me.

• well iml not 'demanding' anything, i just know what i am comfortable with and im not going to be with a person who makes me uncomfortable. they can choose for themselves :)

but i agree multiple dating is just weird. in a worlds where we can easily contact people you dont need to 'date' a bunch of people to get to a decision... you can decide from friendship if you want to give it a go, i think.

• I don't date someone unless I want a relationship with them.

0|0
    0|0
    • makes sense to me. i mean otherwise you're just hanging out. like with anyone.

• About a month, then I know if it's worth going for or not.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on how well you know each other and how you feel for each other

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think that there are set rules on this. Just go with a flow, whatever you feel is right

0|0
    0|0
  • within the first five minutes or id be pretty confident its off

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know. Maybe a month

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Dating for me is a test if were just dating then I go a week and see how it is then I do the 3 month test and if we break up after that it normally means we didn't like something about each other so we broke up and that I dont consider a relationship

0|0
    0|0
  • i I've know him a year then right away. if we dk each other over a year.

0|0
    0|0
  • I take my time to grow attached to someone and develop feelings for them. I need a few months before I’m ready.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd date someone first and see them once a week before spending time together more often. I'm not one for rushing anything before it even gets a real chance to work.

0|0
    0|0
    • For the first month at least. I have to get to know someone enough to develop a genuine connection before anything physical.

• a few months

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes