After how long you've been seeing your date, will you want a relationship with her/him?

• 2 weeks or less
  • a month
  • around 3 months
    Vote C
  • half a year
    Vote D
  • more than half a year
    Vote E

69

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not just about time, it's untill you can feel comfortable and be 100% sure it's worth it.
    Is you believe there's even a one percent chance that's not worth it, you have to take it as an absolute certainty...
    Because nowadays there are a lot of guys that fake a relationship just to get laid, and lots of gold digger.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't date someone unless I want a relationship wtih them. It seems like a waste of time, but if it's clearly not going well then I'll bail before making things "official" which is typically something I leave up to the guy, anyways.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE