Why is he doing this?

So met up with a guy from tinder, he was such a gentleman paid for my dinner, held the door open, was respectful to the wait staff. He then later on told me that he would like to do this again, so we set up another time to go out. He said that was his second date ever. I sent him a text yesterday cause I didn't respond to it. And then I stopped responding cause I wanted to see what he would do. So far he hasn't texted me, should I wait for a few days to see if he texts me? Do you think he's not interested? Is he being respectful not sending a lot of texts at once?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• Eh. It's rough to really say because we don't know how the guy is, but it could be he is playing it cool and holding back. I believe this because you said that he had confide in you that it was his "second date ever" meaning that he's never been out with a girl. So to not seem desperate, he doesn't want to flood you with texts. You should just send a message checking in and giving the reassurance that it's okay to text you whenever.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• First of all why are you playing games? you not texting him back just to see if he'll text you will get u kicked to the curb quick especially since he's got options bc of tinder. he probably met someone else no offense

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE