Why is he doing this?

So met up with a guy from tinder, he was such a gentleman paid for my dinner, held the door open, was respectful to the wait staff. He then later on told me that he would like to do this again, so we set up another time to go out. He said that was his second date ever. I sent him a text yesterday cause I didn't respond to it. And then I stopped responding cause I wanted to see what he would do. So far he hasn't texted me, should I wait for a few days to see if he texts me? Do you think he's not interested? Is he being respectful not sending a lot of texts at once?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Eh. It's rough to really say because we don't know how the guy is, but it could be he is playing it cool and holding back. I believe this because you said that he had confide in you that it was his "second date ever" meaning that he's never been out with a girl. So to not seem desperate, he doesn't want to flood you with texts. You should just send a message checking in and giving the reassurance that it's okay to text you whenever.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• First of all why are you playing games? you not texting him back just to see if he'll text you will get u kicked to the curb quick especially since he's got options bc of tinder. he probably met someone else no offense

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• There could be a variety of reasons. He might be afraid of miscommunication, he might have phone issues, and there's a chance that he's playing you and lost interest (though I highly doubt it). I'd say text him something encouraging so that he knows that he's doing right by you. Either that or just call him up and see if he still wanted to make that third date happen

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe he saw the the text and forgot or is having a hard time finding the right response because he is nervous. It's not his second date after all.

0|0
    0|0
    • What' do you mean by not second date? Do you think he's interested interested in me

• Sorry I ment he might be nervous because it IS his second date sorry =)

• Oh no it's okay lol. just hope he likes me.

What Girls Said 1

• I think he is being respectful and thinking about what your next date will be like.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes