TINDER or BUMBLE?

TINDER or BUMBLE?Both are very popular but just curious on which ones you guys are using and like the most? If you are using anything else... comment below! Same poll is also currently on my IG account.. check it out! Link in Bio.
  • Tinder
    Vote A
  • Bumble
    Vote B
  • Other
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|2

Most Helpful Girl

• Not a fan of either, but i downloaded bumble and didn't like fact i had to message guys first, so i'd go tinder.

0|1
    0|0
    • Women hated the fact that they were getting bombarded with stupid messages from guys so Bumble came along and gave women the power to stop all that craziness. I think it was a genius move. You are in total control.

• Show All
    • @Kkaos I agree... got to have some patience when online dating... crappy people are everywhere :+)-

• Thank you 😊

Most Helpful Guy

• Neither, as in I won't bother with either of them since for one I don't give a shit about relationships or dating, I don't believe that kind of shit would work and it's a hit or miss thing with most people. And besides Tinder is really just meant for hookups and shit.

If only there had been more apps like this worldwide to recommend:

https://www.yeschildfree.com

If only more people that had decided to never have kids are getting together then the better for this world.

@Unit1 ?

0|1
    0|0
    • I agree man. We definitely need more online dating focusing on childfree ladies and gents. Or the ones, that already exist could have a checkbox ☑ saying "wants children" as well as "is a parent".

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 12

• neither because they are fill with too many underaged people and i don't have any time for children.
    Looking for a date use POF or MeetMe

0|2
    0|0
    • You are late thirties, so do you mean actually uderage or of age, but too young to consider dating?
      I heard you have to be at least 18 to be on things like this.

• Show All
    • Yeah, that's not cool.
      Why even do that?

• @DamnMan because that is how today's generation is.

• Neither, as both require you to have a Facebook account which I will not have again.

0|0
    0|0
  • both are jokes. dating has become a joke past 40. I will be 41 next week. and its the same old shit.

0|0
    0|0
  • I did both.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'll take death instead

0|1
    0|0
  • Aerobics class

0|0
    0|0
  • I think Tinder is better