TINDER or BUMBLE?

TINDER or BUMBLE?Both are very popular but just curious on which ones you guys are using and like the most? If you are using anything else... comment below! Same poll is also currently on my IG account.. check it out! Link in Bio.
  • Tinder
  • Bumble
  • Other
    Vote C

213

Most Helpful Girl

• Not a fan of either, but i downloaded bumble and didn't like fact i had to message guys first, so i'd go tinder.

• Women hated the fact that they were getting bombarded with stupid messages from guys so Bumble came along and gave women the power to stop all that craziness. I think it was a genius move. You are in total control.

• @Kkaos I agree... got to have some patience when online dating... crappy people are everywhere :+)-

• Thank you 😊

Most Helpful Guy

• Neither, as in I won't bother with either of them since for one I don't give a shit about relationships or dating, I don't believe that kind of shit would work and it's a hit or miss thing with most people. And besides Tinder is really just meant for hookups and shit.

If only there had been more apps like this worldwide to recommend:

https://www.yeschildfree.com

If only more people that had decided to never have kids are getting together then the better for this world.

@Unit1 ?

• I agree man. We definitely need more online dating focusing on childfree ladies and gents. Or the ones, that already exist could have a checkbox ☑ saying "wants children" as well as "is a parent".