Would you be ok with your girlfriend taking pole dance classes?

When I told my boyfriend I wanted to take pole dance classes in the gym he though that it was cools but my friend’s boyfriend told her is disrespected towards him. So I’m curious, what do you think?

The classes are just for girls and only to stay in shape.
  • Yes, is cool
    Vote A
  • No, I don’t like the
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• I tried it. It's not easy at all but it's incredibly fun! I had to workout a lot to get fit for pole dancing lessons.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 34

• caution unpopular opinion, reader discretion is advised:
    if you wanna do sports, hit the gym. if you wann be a hoe, go to the brothel and ask if you can work there. you can sweet talk all you want but for me twerking and pole dancing are or hoes.

0|1
    2|0
    • Lol I died reading this. Kinda true though. Twerking for me is a big NO. Pole dancing... eh.. it is good for fitness and upperbody... but if you are all dressed like sluts and slut dropping on those things like you are at the red light district... you can F off.

• Show All
    • @lumos you´re just twisting the facts to your advantage. it doesn´t matter what it "originally" came from. if in the society in which we live it´s very closely associated with strip clubs, then it dosn´t make sense to go and be like "but actually it originated from blablabla" xD

i get your point already. there´s no point in elaborating more and more... i get it... but you just don´t want to get my point for whatever reason... so therefore i´m gonna mute this discussion now. bye.

• Well you're the one who tried to say that it originates from strip clubs when it doesn't. Lol.

• I'd love it. It is great exercise the girl will feel great and sexy from it. The only thing bad is that I'd feel a little jealous at times. But also proud guys are being enchanted by my girl doing something she enjoys doing. Though I would need a private pole for our house.

0|0
    0|0
    • The good about classes is that they are only for women in a exclusive female gym haha so no boys allowed 😊

• Yeah but there are still lesbains allowed. Also hence the private pole.

• Your friend's boyfriend is an idiot or narrow-minded at best. Pole dancing takes a lot of physical strength and is good exercise. I just see it as a form of gymnastics. He probably can't separate it from stripping.

1|0
    0|0
  • I said yes, but only because it is an all girl class.
    The moment she starts poling for guys I'm gone.
    I know a woman on line who has one at home and uses it to keep in shape.

0|0
    0|0
  • Do what you want as long as your not droppiin down low in the clubs its all good and its not disrespectful towrds him he's just being a sensitive baby have fun and good luck

0|0
    0|0
  • No problem. Pole dancing isn't stripping. Think of it as a gymnastics balance beam that is positioned vertically.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why not? It is great exercise. The pole dancers make it look easy but you have to be really athletic to do it well.

1|0
    0|0
  • I see no problem, you're not actually stripping staying in shape I can't see why there would be a problem.

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as she isn't stripping in public, I think it's cool

0|0
    0|0
  • Given all the information you said, I think it's fine as long as your boyfriend is good with it. I'd probably ask to "show me what you've learned."

0|0
    0|0
  • That's cool she can show you all the moves she learned when she gets home.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell yeah, go for it. Nothing wrong with pole dancing, it's good as any hobby.

0|0
    0|0
    • Her boyfriend is just being a jerk for whatever reason and sexualizing the said hobby for no reason. If she wants to do pole dancing she should, her boyfriend doesn't really get a say in her hobbies.

• Yes!! I agree, her boyfriend is being a square head.

• You are absolutely right, he is.

• hahaha, no but i would be NOT OK WHEN IF SHE DOES THAT professionally

1|0
    0|0
  • Yup, go ahead. It doesn't have to be something erotic.
    It would go to far when she randomly goes dancing sexually in front of other guys in a club. But the sports variant can be beautiful and the erotic one fun for our bedroom.

I always find this one a great example of how it can be done non sexually in a very playful but also beautiful way.
    Its a mom with her daughter having fun on a dutch television show.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0RsDxUPiI0

There is nothing erotic about the dance they did, it shows the strength and there incredible bond.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd install the pole for her lol I'm seriously concerned with why 16 people said no

0|0
    0|0
  • It's normal in your culture even if guys in dance classes fuck you. No possessiveness. That's bad in your culture.

0|0
    0|0
  • It is a part of Burlesque. Which is a very clever form of dance

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't see why not, If she was good and sexy at it I'd even install one in my room :P

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes i have no problem with a girl taking pole dances.

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as it is not stripping in public, i have no qualms about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 4

• Cool! I think your friend`s boyfriend only is worried that guys will be more attracted to her, but that shouldn`t have to stop her if they both trust each other!

0|0
    0|0
  • Its only for girls u r not stripping for anyone how is that disrespectful

0|0
    0|0
  • great way to stay in shape and it's fun too watch.

0|0
    0|0
  • it is a dance class, nothing wrong.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes