What it feels like to be with someone who really wants you?

everyone i know including lots of girls, all assume i have a girlfriend and get mad when i say i dont thinking iam lying to them or trying to mess with them... but i dont, really dont.

i did try getting to know girls, a lot of girls, but it never worked out, they really like me physically and find me really good looking , even personality wise i've gotten compliments from women, so iam not lacking there, good hyiegine, smart, nice style... etc but i still have flaws, a lot of flaws that simply can't be controlled and not exactly my fault.

I kinda accepted the fact that the majority of girls are out of my reach and i can never actually be with one that i want who wants me as well , i dont know that feeling of being wanted by someone who wants me for real and i doubt i will ever meet anyone who feels like that about me...

i guess what iam asking is what it feels like?

11