Is it weird to hold hands on the second date?

Would it be weird to hold hands on a second date with a girl? Or is it better to hold them by the waist when walking. We were going to go bowling, and i was planning on holding her hand walking in or out of the place.

We've kissed once before, but i never just went for it. It was more of me asking her lol (i'm going to just go for it next time)

0|2

Most Helpful Girl

• Not weird it's just holding hands and it means he is attached to you a good sign

Today's society so cold! If they don't hold hands they will ask why they didn't? If they do they will ask if is it ok?
    Listen you got one damn life nothing is wrong and right just do what you feel like holding hands or feets or whatever

0|1
    0|0
    • Attracted * not attached lol

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 16

• Definitely not weird. My boyfriend held my hand on the first date, while he was driving. Ever since, he always holds my hand while driving. Once in a while, he'll kiss the back of my hand at the same time. It's cute and sweet. We hold hands when walking during a date too.

0|0
    0|0
  • I will say no! The guy that I am currently interested in and I have actually already held hands, and we aren't even officially together yet (although this is my first impending relationship so I do not have much experience there)

0|0
    0|0
  • Not weird, my boyfriend and I held hands on our first date while he was driving.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah weird.
    You should have done anal by now.
    Lmfao slowpoke...

0|4
    2|0
  • Something like holding hands seems as intimate as cuddling to me so yes, it's kind of weird. You're just getting to know each other so it's a little early for that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just do whatever feels natural at that time, no point in overthinking

0|0
    0|0
  • Not weird at all

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope, it's normal.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, it's cute.

1|0
    0|0
  • No my boyfriend and I did it right after the first

1|0
    0|0
  • Not at all!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, I'd probably do more on the first date tbh

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it is weird because it is just a 2nd date

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • Holding her hand when walking will make her feel like you care about her. Holding her by the waist when walking will make her feel “safe”

0|0
    0|0
  • Holding hands is more accessible than waist

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 19

• From the sound of your situation it wouldn't be weird, I think it would make her very happy if you held her hand. You sound like a very nice, clean guy. That is rare these days, protect it. Good luck man. If you have any other questions, feel free to message me. As a guy who feels like he's been in a similar place and has learned some things that would've helped me, I'd love to help you in any way I could.

0|0
    0|0
  • There is nothing wrong with it at all as long as you have true feelings for each other again there is nothing wrong.

I have heard there are people who have went to a motel on a second date and skipped holding any hands and then had full sex and really enjoyed themselves doing it!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • I have gone on plenty of second dates and third dates in my life and a lot of girls actually grabbed my hand on the second date. My most recent girlfriend even grabbed my hand on the first date. So no I don't think it's weird by today's standards

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all weird. I don't mind holding hands on any date. egen the first if I had known her for a long time. But people move at different speeds nothing wrong with that. If your comfortable then by all means hold hands or waist

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't see how this could be weird. If by the first date you realize that you really like the person, holding hands is just another indication that the attraction is there.

0|0
    0|0
  • You're over thinking it dude. Just do what feels right at the time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes it's fine to hold a girls hand on a second date.

0|0
    0|0
  • Holding hands on the second date is cute. I'd do it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dude on a first date you should have at least had sex.

0|0
    0|0
  • it's never weird. it's a beautiful thing friends do

0|0
    0|0
  • If a bitch wants to hold my hand after she's given me a BJ, no problem.

0|0
    0|0
  • No at all.. we were grabbing and and folling with my penis after first..

0|0
    0|0
  • Not weird

0|0
    0|0
  • Not weird at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • Does it matter?

0|0
    0|0
  • I think that is cute.