Is it weird to hold hands on the second date?

Would it be weird to hold hands on a second date with a girl? Or is it better to hold them by the waist when walking. We were going to go bowling, and i was planning on holding her hand walking in or out of the place.

We've kissed once before, but i never just went for it. It was more of me asking her lol (i'm going to just go for it next time)

1719

Most Helpful Girl

• Not weird it's just holding hands and it means he is attached to you a good sign

Today's society so cold! If they don't hold hands they will ask why they didn't? If they do they will ask if is it ok?
    Listen you got one damn life nothing is wrong and right just do what you feel like holding hands or feets or whatever

• Attracted * not attached lol