Is it okay to still care for an ex?

Like not having any romantic feelings , just wishing the best for them?

318

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes it's okay to care, but don't expect them to care that you care or to acknowledge your caring. You have to be realistic and it's realistic to expect that they might not want any further contact with you. If they do and you can be friends then great. It's all about accepting that it's over. Once you've truly done that then you can be grown up about it.

• I had some exs never talk to me again and that alright with me

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes it is okay. You respect him and there is nothing wrong with that