Do "TEENAGERS" really expect "COMMITMENT FOREVER" in their Love Relationship (s) ? 😇 💕 uj3: ( Guy?

What may be the "COMPELLING REASONS" to propose or accept a proposal, when you are not sure of the future?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• well that´s what every stupid disney movie or romance novel or love story tells us... there´s no "experimentation" or "just having fun" there´s only the love of your life and if you enjoy sexual stuff or get a partner that you don't plan on keeping forever, then clearly something must be wrong with you xD

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

• Its mostly hormones but I knew a couple who started their relationship when they were 13 and are still together today.

I think they are getting married soon, not sure.

2|0
    0|0
  • Their hormones are raging and the little cutie they just kissed seems like the best thing since sliced bread

1|0
    0|0
  • Everyone is different, some people are pro commitment and want something lasting others may want to experience life without boundaries in their early adult life before settling...

0|0
    0|0
  • The ones I know yes. These two 19 year old girl I know was so shocked when they got dumped by the man they expected to marry.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think teenage is too early to make such a big decision, one should think it a lot and should be in practical life before making such a decision

0|0
    0|0
  • Some like (like me) want that and others really don’t

0|0
    0|0
  • Lmao

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes they do

0|0
    0|0
  • sssss