Who do you usually go for?

I definitely go for the cute guy sitting in the corner just minding his own business lol.
  • Center of attention
    Vote A
  • Cute boy/ girl sitting in the corner
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Hey sorry for the random question but how come and why do girls wear shorts under their skirts and dresses :(( I have seen underneath and noticed most girls wear black shorts under there :((

0|0
    0|3
    • Usually so they don’t accidentally flash anyone if it unintentionally gets lifted up like by a strong breeze or something... Wait so you just casually look up girls’ skirts?😅

• Show All
    • @xZoeyx Why am I a pervert :(((

• Because you seem to have a weird fetish or obsession that you keep asking girls about.

It's cringey, give it a rest.

Most Helpful Girl

• I've always been into the more laid back and quiet guys, I'm not sure why. maybe I'm subconsciously into the mysterious element that quiet guys give off?

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• "go for the cute guy sitting in the corner just minding his own business lol" as if you have stolen that as a quote from me. Exactly the advice i always give everyone and exactly what i'd do myself.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's kind of hard to go for a cute girl while being shy but since I'm shy I don't like being the center of attention ^^'

0|0
    0|0
  • If this is true, why are there always guys or girls sitting in the corner single, while all the centre of attention people are paired up? Just saying

0|3
    0|0
  • I'd rather go for the cute, quiet girl than an obnoxious extrovert.

1|0
    0|0
  • Geez. Maybe I should go for the centers of attention... cause no one seems to want them.

0|0
    0|0
  • This poll is BS all these liars saying they go for the quiet ones.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like center of attention because they usually are very quiet when they gwt home

0|0
    0|0
  • Cute boy in the corner for me

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• Center of attention. I like extroverts with a hint of arrogance.

0|0
    0|0
  • Someone more reserved. I'm not attracted to guys who love " center stage"

1|0
    0|0
  • naturally attracted to those who close them off. makes them appear mysterious & more desirable. i was attracted to my current boyfriend that way

0|1
    0|0
  • oh in class? Yeah I'd go for the quiet ones too

0|0
    0|0
  • Cute boy

0|0
    0|0
  • Me too

0|0
    0|0
  • Neither.
    I prefer the man in the sky.

0|0
    0|0
  • Second for sure

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls don't like popular guys because there's too much girls around them and girls are insecure jealous beings.
    So of course we prefer the boy in the corner who speaks to no one including no girls.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes