Who do you usually go for?

I definitely go for the cute guy sitting in the corner just minding his own business lol.
  • Center of attention
  • Cute boy/ girl sitting in the corner

109

Most Helpful Guy

• Hey sorry for the random question but how come and why do girls wear shorts under their skirts and dresses :(( I have seen underneath and noticed most girls wear black shorts under there :((

• Usually so they don’t accidentally flash anyone if it unintentionally gets lifted up like by a strong breeze or something... Wait so you just casually look up girls’ skirts?😅

• @xZoeyx Why am I a pervert :(((

• Because you seem to have a weird fetish or obsession that you keep asking girls about.

It's cringey, give it a rest.

Most Helpful Girl

• I've always been into the more laid back and quiet guys, I'm not sure why. maybe I'm subconsciously into the mysterious element that quiet guys give off?