Girls, What do you think about a guy who propose to you after 2 times date?

That’s what happened to me , the guy I was dating him he proposed to me after the second date
He is muslim by the way , I think because of that he don’t want to having sex with me before marriage

10

Most Helpful Girl

• Whoa! 😮 Is there a reason why he's proposing that early? 😓

• He says he respects me and don’t wants to having sex with me before marriage

• That's it? He actually mentioned sex after marriage? That sounds suspicious.

• Don't get me wrong, there isn't anything wrong with sex after marriage. Mentioning sex in marriage proposals should never be included.